Of all the guilds I've been in...

11/05/19 00:29
I've been playing this game for about 2 years now, give or take a coup!e of months, and I've been in a few guilds, 6 to be exact. The first(I can't even remember the name, ) they taught me nothing. Half of the people never even played, but it was a beginners guild ran by a long distance trucker, what could I expect? We played a GC with a guild named 12th Man who beat us senseless, but they saw promise in me and immediately sent me an invitation. They taught me things, but I mostly learned by watching and looking at how other teams were set up. From there, I went to Fast Risers, the training guild of tbe Pimps, and from there, on to the Pimps. They were a friendly enough group, making me feel welcome, and teaching me more about the game. They were helpful, willing to share tips, tricks, even settings, but they always told me I would have to make adjustments for my players. Problem is, no one ever took the time to teach me how to make adjustments, or what adjustments to make. We had a falling out of sorts, so I made my way to the Bar. These guys were the first to really me, with redskins taking me under his wing. I loved the Bar, would still be there, but I was eventually ran off by childish grown men. My last stop has been the Grim Reapers, a guild made up of some of the best in tbe game, people I looked up to on my way up through the ranks. These guys taught me the most, always willing to help out in any way, even if it meant helping tear an improperly built team apart and build it back right from the ground up(it was done.) I guess I've bounced around a little, but I think I've found my home. We pretty much take on seasoned, upper level teams here, but we also have training guilds. Maybe you're a good team looking to learn from some of tbe best in order to be one of the best. Join us, and we'll help take you to that next level...
11/05/19 00:47
First thing you obviously didn't listen to what pimps were telling you. I have played this game cot almost two years I started in a shit guild then was invited to gridiron ghosts. At the time was a top guild I felt totally outmatched every guild challenge they taught me some but didn't really explain things then Steelers again invited me to blessed. He taught me alot. He left for outsiders. I went to a different guild then ASU invited me to fast risers and I learned even more they share everything. Now I'm a proud pimp. We work as a team that is why you whining little bitches can't beat us
11/05/19 01:21
Pack, lets be real here and tell the ENTIRE truth man...…….THE BAR was also a guild put together to build teams to TRY to take down the PIMPS...…..I came to THE BAR with those intentions and realized theres more to this game than just game play....I found some new decent players who have become game friends...…..You did NOT get run out or kicked from the THE BAR, YOU LEFT on your own...…...there was a few of us that we absolutely tired of coming to the game and looking for a enjoyable fun time, just to see and hear you WHINE WHINE WHINE how bad your team was and make excuses everytime you lost to someone.....at first we didn't care, we even we're trying to keep you motivated and positive to stay with us and keep working to get better...….
we even went as far as trying to give u advice (which your ego got so big, that you wouldn't listen to us) on how to fix things and keep positive.....BUT, for days/nights we heard NOTHING but constant WHINE WHINE WHINE, it WASNT enjoyable anymore.....and trust me there was a lot more teams ready to leave if it didn't change...…...we respect you PACK, but we couldn't constantly handle someone basically just giving up and crying about things...…..OUR current group is nothing but positive in every way possible.....we share all info to make us all better, and if someone does start to have a bad day/night we do the best we can to help cheer them up to make this game a fun experience and NOT a downer depressing thing that it had become with you at THE BAR...…...that is the bottom line truth to exactly what happened...….
11/05/19 02:27
No C4L, what happened was we were considering mergers with other guilds, and I was doing the leg work, running back and forth with info on what both sides wanted. So I had LVO on my friends list because of this. Then, after we all had decided that we had became strong enough without the merger, there was really no need anymore for any more talks with LVO, he sent me a PM detailing a new idea he had, asking if the Bar would be interested in participating. I told him probably not, but I would check with everyone at the Bar. I have a life other than this game, so I forgot to relay the message until I seen Duff and Thou in the chat room talking about something going down with LVO, but messages kept being deleted and they wasn't for sure what. I remembered what LVO had ran by me, so I filled Thou and Duff in with the info. When I returned to the Bar, you was saying I was a spy, Duff pulled his team from the guild, you pulled both of your teams from the guild, whatever. Then here comes Ozone sending me a message saying how he was pissed at how I didn't relay the message, that was enough. I left the Bar, sent you a message on Facebook telling you to go back to the Bar cause I wouldn't, and despite y'all trying to get me back, I will never return, not as long as the Bar welcomes grown men who choose to act like kids. Grown men who already ran off one very good player, Chicago Monkeys. You, C4L, are a virus, destroying guilds from the inside. You'll be the downfall of the Bar. Things may be good right now, but just wait for the next time you get your panties in a bunch, you'll drive more good players away. You've got a great team, C4L, top 5 on any day in my book, but unfortunately, you're a shit person. Now, for you, Mr. Harvey, I have no memory of you what so ever as a Pimp, and that seemed to offend you for some reason. I have no problem with any of tbe Pimps, only you. Now, you called me a whining little bitch, but I couldn't care less what you think of me. You see, at the end of the day, this is only a game I play, and you, I don't know you, don't like you, so why would I care what you think of me? We may not be able to beat the Pimps as of yet, but at least we didn't run away when we saw y'all coming, we stood and fought. Like you said last time, the Pimps won't play anyone unless they think they can beat you. I give the Pimps their due, y'all are a top notch unit lead by some of the best in the game, it's all good, but like I said before, you don't know me or what went down causing me to leave the Pimps, so it's probably best for you to run your mouth about something you know about...
11/05/19 02:55
Omg PACK, your take on the whole issue is such a skewed point of view.........it was the LVO issue that finally broke the camel's back.......but everything I said was prior to that and building to a head before that finally pushed it over the edge.......you did nothing but whine like a baby to us.......u even said many times I'm gonna just retire becuz I cant compete with you guys anymore......that in my book is giving up and whining.......u have a newfound energy for the game now becuz u seem to have decided u want to fix your team........PACK do u think your the only player who's been here very long?......I have been playing this game almost as long as you....I have gone in 4 guilds....1 in very beginning was called NFL elite....PIMPS for 1 day with GB.....didnt like how I was treated as a new guy so I left.....went to gridiron ghosts which eventually changed to Haunted Palace.......left there on good terms to join THE BAR.....so you might want to get your story straight and talk about something you know about instead of making shit up......ask GW....ask London Lions ask MBR.......they will tell you the truth......I have done nothing but encourage and praise players for giving their best and have done my best to share info with them....when I lose (and I do on regular basis) I dont come to guild and whine and cry and threaten to retire becuz I suck.....I just do what I can to make it better.......so as a person, you PACK are nothing but a negative crybaby who finds excuses for everything......u cant lose with dignity....when u lose u throw a temper tantrum like a child.......and to think I was happy to play with you becuz I truly thought you was a decent guy.....pfft!....we have a former team who tells us that u are still nothing g but a constant negative crybaby in the Reapers guild.......so I know 1 u chased off.......as far as chasing MONkEY balls off.....he fucked with me long before I joined and as a guild mate he continued to fuck with me by over bidding in both AH and SS constantly.....I dont know many guilds that just say go ahead and fu k your teammates over......so Monkey leaving was becuz he was a total idiot...
11/05/19 04:18
Did you know the Bar was getting ready to kick you way back then over all the Monkey shit, and guess who stood up for you? We all make mistakes...guess I made one that day...
11/05/19 04:26
That just shows what kind of person you are....yes we do make mistakes.....but us smart ones learn from those mistakes and dont continue to make them over and over.........do u think it was just 1 time it happened to me?.........you have no idea who I am then........I let alot of things go and even try to fix them.....but to intentionally fuck a fellow teammate over time and time again?.....that's not a teammmate.......and u saying u would've kick me for bringing the TRUTH out and showing what a idiot he was just shows even more what a non team player you are..........tell me 1 guild that says " go ahead and overbid your teammates in AH and SS anyti.e you want"......u think I'm some fkn rookie?.....your dumber than I thought.....he did it much more than once...and I let it slide till I had enough of it........
11/05/19 05:23
Well pack. I think u started this thread to recruit.... Or tell ur team story idk. However, since the first message both you anddddd the bar have proved why i joined pimps. Reapers got drama. Bar got drama. At the end of the day its a game. Supposed to be fun. Not some all consuming chat drama monester.

Since your "opening line" that was muddled without a straight point anyways, there isnt much in the next pages thats gonna attract teams your way....
12/05/19 02:09
C4L.... you were a Pimp for a day? Sad and sorry you felt mistreated. I don't remember that. Did you have a different name? It wasn't Amenhouse was it? LOL
12/05/19 02:52
Yes I was.....I joined the same day GB did......and I'm not mad or upset anymore.....it was what it was.....and no I have always been me....