Coalition of Conquerors 53 GC Victories, the rest of you...

30/04/17 07:17
are not even close!!
Just a heads up.
Bring it on, if you want to go down.

Check the facts.
Also, if you are a newcomer, we always welcome you, and will help you learn the game. You can challenge our leader Toptown, or any of the Right hands so we can see you, and help you.
Come join the WINNIEST guild in the game.
Oh, Togo, saw you comment, best of luck to you and your guild, kind sir!
04/05/17 03:26
You must not play very good guilds.... Whats your record against the Pimps?
04/05/17 03:49
Always looking for excuses, you must be a pro bowler.
04/05/17 13:20
Toptown :

Always looking for excuses, you must be a pro bowler.

haha well said
04/05/17 20:16
So when you are the 25th ranked Guild in the game.. you mayyyyy not be playing against the best teams or guilds in the game
04/05/17 20:53
They said that about Peter crouch. You can only play who is in front of you. Which goes back to my idea about a guild league to run alongside the individual leagues.
04/05/17 20:55
Guild ranking only goes by fans which isn't that representive of skilled tactics or quality of training. Next we will be judging players in ah by star ranking ... (-;
04/05/17 21:30
Guest EY6YHG :

Guild ranking only goes by fans which isn't that representive of skilled tactics or quality of training. Next we will be judging players in ah by star ranking ... (-;

You are correct with the fan count being the decider of the rankings of the guilds and I personally am very familiar with Coalition and there are some very good teams in that guild...with that said, I know for a fact that straight up with no slider that guild cannot beat the top three guilds in this game and there may be 4th that they would struggle with.
04/05/17 22:21

Do you ever notice the more you try to "explain" things the more you are just talking to yourself? Our wins stand for themselves. Up to 55 now. All the teams that boost all the time get what they deserve; a bunch of ties. Besides, we are talking about all guilds here.
04/05/17 22:47
Toptown :

Do you ever notice the more you try to "explain" things the more you are just talking to yourself? Our wins stand for themselves. All the teams that boost all the time get what they deserve; a bunch of ties.

lol good one. I guess my point is that before you claim to be the best you should probably also include that you aren't necessarily playing the best. I would compare it to the Calgary Stampeders being the best in the CFL, but match them up with the Patriots, Falcons, Packers or Steelers and the result may not be the same.. I think you get the point