Relegation and capping championship levels

19/03/17 02:51
If you played OGame, then you know SFC, it was basically a clone lol
19/03/17 11:57
Rugby Manager is at level 39 at the moment and Football Champions (Soccer manager as you would call it) is at level 43 and in both platforms there's still plenty of new sustainable players joining on a regular basis, new guilds being formed and the players in the top league constantly changes, yes you do have your regulars that stay at the top but thats because they deserve to be there. These regulars are the guys that helped shape the games and are still one of the biggest sources of income for Sublinet so why would they want to cheese them off?

19/03/17 15:31
If it's been proven to work, then I suppose I'm wrong here.
07/04/17 22:50
If I can interject as a newish player (about to finish second season) lower down there are so many inactive teams. I had a match week 6 which decided I won the title as no one else is even close. Relegation lower down would allow is to filter out all inactive teams
10/04/17 23:10
Guest EY6YHG :

If I can interject as a newish player (about to finish second season) lower down there are so many inactive teams. I had a match week 6 which decided I won the title as no one else is even close. Relegation lower down would allow is to filter out all inactive teams

That's actually why I suggested this a little further back. There's literally no challenge for a truly active player until rank 7 or 9, and if you're checking in consistently/have a firm grasp on tactics it can take even longer. I got to the point where I started charging up the leaderboard looking for a challenge while I work through league ranks.
11/04/17 11:58
If you suspended someone's account if they are inactive for two complete seasons and they could rejoin at the same level they left that could sort the inactive player problem
11/04/17 21:26
Guest EY6YHG :

If you suspended someone's account if they are inactive for two complete seasons and they could rejoin at the same level they left that could sort the inactive player problem

It does work like that, you remain at the same level but dont get drawn in a championship after extended absence, once you log in again you are at the same level with whats left of your team that didn't retire.

Problem with the lower levels are it takes guys two seasons to get to level 5 and stop playing which leaves plenty of inactives