The Brotherhood vs The Pimps

05/01/17 01:38
I find it funny that you guys have no clue how to train people in your guild. We challenged you in a guild war because you guys are dumb enough to spend your money on games against us on that stupid slider instead of using it on your buildings just to end up in a tie lmfao. You guys take the cake so don't forget to use your slider all the way up to beat us because when we start to play you we know we don't have to use it to beat you, lol. Good Luck!!!!!!!
05/01/17 02:09
wow you spend.. we slide but Only Against you..

damm Dave you cry about everything anymore...

The slider was put in to offset Guilds just like you..

sorry it pisses you off so much.. but it's a tool in the game.. and well we like to use it when we play you guys...

we don't care much for what you think about it....

Play the damm game... Don't play the damm game..

we don't care.. we are going to remove all 25 of you again... if that ends in a tie again and again and again.... were ok with that

Keep spending... we will off set it with whatever tools they allow us to..

It's all good. all part of the game...

relax have some fun... it's a game
05/01/17 02:58
Damn dude do you read anything before you open your bitch azz mouth. Read my post again dumb azz. I am not whining about anything I was stating a fact about how stupid you guys are not whining. And again I prove my point you guys have no clue about this that is why you will never be ahead of our guild.
05/01/17 03:03
Dave Weeks :

Damn dude do you read anything before you open your bitch azz mouth. Read my post again dumb azz. I am not whining about anything I was stating a fact about how stupid you guys are not whining. And again I prove my point you guys have no clue about this that is why you will never be ahead of our guild.

so lets see

"You are never going to spend money on this game again"

"you are never going to play another GC again"

Now it's we want to spend all the $ we can.. so nobody can touch us.. but we want to bitch when people use the 1 tool to offset all that"

your right your not crying

hey you related to Touchy Tiger by chance?

05/01/17 03:10
LMFAO dude you are one stupid person. I have not spent any money that it's any of your business because I have a fake job like you told all of us. lol. Oh yeah how is the candle business these days lmao. Please read my post again dumb azz I said that we arre playing you so you guys in the bitchhood can spend your game money on the slider instead of saving it on making yourself better by building god I can't explain it any better for you if you can read. Now go train all your guild members to use the slider instead of building like we do.
05/01/17 03:18
Dave Weeks :

LMFAO dude you are one stupid person. I have not spent any money that it's any of your business because I have a fake job like you told all of us. lol. Oh yeah how is the candle business these days lmao. Please read my post again dumb azz I said that we arre playing you so you guys in the bitchhood can spend your game money on the slider instead of saving it on making yourself better by building god I can't explain it any better for you if you can read. Now go train all your guild members to use the slider instead of building like we do.

Candle business is booming it's winter.. Thanks for asking

nobody asked you to explain it.. Nobody cares what you think... your just another player in a big game full of them..

But for real.. Hope you find your happy place .. As for the Brotherhood.. we are having a blast playing this game.. Don't worry about us, I promise you we don't even give you guys a 2nd thought anymore...

05/01/17 03:25
lol really then why do you keep replying to this
05/01/17 03:33
Dave Weeks :

lol really then why do you keep replying to this

cause I can..
05/01/17 06:20
This was entertaining. And, just to be technical, you guys (Brotherhood) did in fact use the slider on a number of our people! So, that's two (confirmed) guilds that you guys are slidering, Randy. It is certainly not just against Aggie's guild. I would guess we're the only ones left that it even matters, but I would suspect when/if another guild gets more powerful that slider will return on them as well. Maybe not you personally....but does John Barnhardt EVER play a guild challenge without using it???

I dunno who Dave is (Aggie?), but you're an angry man dude. Then again, it's pretty obvious that all of your guild is only concerned with monopolizing the top slots. Our guild gets big laughs when your guild...multiple times a week I might add....invites rockhound and Britz to your guild. None of us are exactly clear why it's been rejected the previous 50 times why you need to continually invite us. You have stolen exactly ONE player from our guild (Come back kings). The rest of us don't want to go to your hatefest that you guys produce. You and your cronies make this game UNFUN as you or your other people will blast out everyone who would dare creep into the top 10. Just ridiculous how petty you all are and how vicious literally EVERYONE that I've ever read a post from in your guild is. What's up with that? Perhaps you should change your guild name to something like "Very Angry Men".

I have never used the slider ever as I am all about building the village and realize my 44 rated team can't hang with most of the top 25. But, I find a way to claw myself up there everyday and where I'm at is about as high as I will be going for the foreseeable future. I realize 3/4 of your guild can beat me (and the other 1/4 will slide....as Come back kings did to rockhounds in the last guild challenge against you guys). Not cool. All of you in the top 5 could of honorably gave rockhounds a game (and beaten him), but instead you have weak Come back kings slider him to death for a 38-6 win. Not cool.

Please quit inviting our guild members to your guild. I can promise you none of us are leaving for your guild. In fact, I've yet to find anyone that either respects or...more importantly....likes you guys. Obviously no matter how good or great our guild gets, neither of you guys will gave our guild a fair shake as both of you are dead set on winning (or...when you play each other...a tie) every guild challenge no matter how it is done. That's just the way it is! But, we're still out there giving it our best. We are catching up. Since a number of you guys have maxed 100 players, there is nowhere for them to go for another two weeks. While we're a long way from 100 for some of us....we are catching up every minute as you cannot grow any further. You have nothing to train and nothing to build. Nothing to do except lord over your leaderboard. Oh...and be extremely angry. How could I forget about that part.

This was an entertaining thread. I look forward to more enjoyable reading.

P.S. Do you like my Sausage crossing sign? Did it make you laugh? If it did not, you are an angry dude because you should laugh at it.
05/01/17 12:48
Cubs No clue if John uses the slider outside of playing the Pimps.... I promise you that your guild used it against us. The guy that played me used it.. I don't care it's part of the game...We look at it the way it was intended..... when people use it on us and they do every single challenge,, We just look at it as for what it is... Many of us started this game as soon as it started.. that's a hell of a jump.. an advantage even.. if people use the slider to try to even that out on us.. so be it.. and they do.. all the time...

That said - I will ask john.. as he does not need to use it:.. dude is a beast.. good guy too....Think maybe there is 4-5 people in the game he can't beat straight up

. I won't tell my crew they can or can't use any tool that is built into the game.. I think that's a choice you make yourself.. so to be clear...how I should have worded that post was. I only request my guys use they slider when playing 1 guild..

Slider is kind of funny.. everyone walks around thinking everyone is always using it, everyone talks about how there groups never use it (but they do)

Cubs remind me next time we play and I will request that my guys don't use it against you guys at all...If you guys promise to do the same...