Injuries

23/12/16 09:31
I shouldn't have 2-3 players getting hurt every game I play. It's a sad scheme to get people to spend money, and the reason I'm deleting the game. So maybe tone it down to. Not stupid amounts before more players leave like I did.
23/12/16 10:01
The reason for the injuries has to do with players not upgrading their toughness stat on players and high rhythm. A lot of players upgrade their strength stats to the max (some thinking it will help with breaking tackles etc) and the strength stat actually just inflicts injury. So there are ways around it, all be it being a bit wasteful on training point allocation.
02/01/17 06:25
Well I'm deleting the game because of it. It's just a sad attempt to make money by the company.
02/01/17 07:19
So, what is your freaking point for posting this? Why waste time posting on a forum about a game that you don't even play? Q just explained what your problem was, and solved it for you, yet you still bitch and moan and say you deleted it. Great! So, no need for you to be here.

BYE!

Don't get injured opening the door on your way out.

03/01/17 08:25
Jason Riley :

So, what is your freaking point for posting this? Why waste time posting on a forum about a game that you don't even play? Q just explained what your problem was, and solved it for you, yet you still bitch and moan and say you deleted it. Great! So, no need for you to be here.

BYE!

Don't get injured opening the door on your way out.

+1 Jason you already said it all.
06/01/17 10:16
Still trying to figure out why someone wouldn't put points into toughness to prevent injury...
06/01/17 16:05
well I do see his point early on a new player has no clue.. no way to join a guild and get answers...

so injuries in the first few levs can be a killer.. you lose 2-3 guys a day trying to figure out why.. it's going to chase away some people...

early on you have no Infirmary (wish they made that build-able early on) you can't get heal kits,, no guild for the first few days

no idea what rhythm does so on...

The forums are hard to find for a rookie...

now that said we all lived through all that... But Still just saying i can indeed see his point..

a 6 day injury in the first match you play is going to screw up a team bad with no AH points to replace them with.. no heal kits and the only way to get them is too buy them....

I remember when injuries went from 1-2 days to 6.. it was painful till we sorted it all out....

07/01/17 00:19
Not that hard, I haven't been around for even 3 days yet, found the ? buttons and forum under settings pretty quick (even lurked the forum a day before commenting). Anyone who knows anything about football is gonna like at least some toughness anyway.

But yeah, the guild needs to be around earlier.
08/01/17 00:34
Sadly not all guilds are very active or knowledgeable on certain aspects of this game. I did a lot of guild bouncing around, some helped and others didn't. I figured a lot of my stuff out on my own, then looked at the forums for advice. Sadly I did screw up early by not saving gold balls to gain more workers, there was a 30 gold ball objective and I wasted it instead. I'm so far into it now that I've got to scrounge up every ball from every tourney I enter. But Q and Jason have been there to guide me by answering questions.
08/01/17 00:43
Sam Zweerink :

I figured a lot of my stuff out on my own, then looked at the forums for advice. Sadly I did screw up early by not saving gold balls to gain more workers...

Be sure to remember this- saving the real money currency for extra builders is good advice for almost every social media game with a timered resource tree.

I never mastered balancing resources with builders in RTS games, though...