The talking SMACK thread!! All for good fun and ribbing!

13/12/16 05:25
So, I will start. YO Brotherhood! What is all this? I am a mere Level 6. Yet, three of your guys, two being Right Hands have fallen victim to my superior strategy and wicked ways. You trying to pick on me for some reason? Play nice, and I may stop the beatdowns! Wait till my players can go over 65 attributes. If you do not wish for these embarrassing beatings to continue, you can leave multiple 40 ounce beers on my doorstep.
Myrtle Beach Raiders
Coalition of Conquerors
13/12/16 09:27
Hahahaaha MB, great thread!
Hey, Brotherhood, dont be upset.. soon u'll all go up a lvl or two and earn urselves 5+ 10+ room for training.. only downside is that so will we.
Lets keep battling, make jokes, and improve.
Gentlemen (and ladies if applied,) best luck to us all.

p.s. dont mess with Corona at lvl3, Brotherhood, unless u enjoy the embarrassment.
14/12/16 02:01
HAHAHA! really? Think I started something here. As of 7 pm EST, I have been attacked an even 12 times. LOL! Bring it on! This lowly level 6 has put you down! All you 10 and 11's should be ashamed of yourselves. Still sitting pretty at 21. BTW, hats off to da Cubs only a level 7, and Roughnecks, a lowly levl 6 like me. You both have excellent teams
14/12/16 23:07
Brotherhood talk in actions generally not words the beatdowns you can expect them to be coming for the next week or so it's very much how they are if one pisses them off they will just swarm your guild. I was once a member so I would know we once did a weekend thing on one guild and played them over 400 times between us. If I was you I would really keep this post quiet unless you want 100,s of game notifications a day.
14/12/16 23:21
Hey Ashley, I thought you quit the game! You little attention whore! And now playing me over and over again? You enjoying these continous beatings I am giving you? Why don't you, for once in your miserable little life, do what you say, and leave the game, like you claimed. You are beyond pathetic. Will not respond to your constant complaining about how horrible this game, the developers, and administrators are. Good lord, I wonder, what the hell do you do all day? Ha! Don't bother answering, because from now on, you no longer exist to me.
14/12/16 23:23
fairplay your team is better than mine but tbh I'm probs the weakest player the brotherhood have and I was RH at one point. You really shouldn't count success as beating me even if your team is higher rated and level wise I'm not American so don't understand a lot of the terminology a bit like if you was to probs do the sublinet football I'd probs destroy you as football is my game but take nothing away from your team fair play.
14/12/16 23:23
Semi retired dude for your info
14/12/16 23:26
Ashley Longthorn :

Brotherhood talk in actions generally not words the beatdowns you can expect them to be coming for the next week or so it's very much how they are if one pisses them off they will just swarm your guild. I was once a member so I would know we once did a weekend thing on one guild and played them over 400 times between us. If I was you I would really keep this post quiet unless you want 100,s of game notifications a day.

Only 398 more losses to go Ashley and at the rate the scoreline is changing you'll be losing by a 100+ before the end of the day...
14/12/16 23:27
I play who I want when I want, just an odd game for fun but not been upgrading for a while hence I asked to be removed from the game, but seemingly how sublinet still have me on the game I may as well use the team I have even if I do have no idea how to use my players lol. part and parcel of the fun I don't play competively anymore that's all that's changed I've just retired from playing championships seriously and as you can see from my schedule I don't play tournaments anymore.
26/12/16 20:55
Jason Riley :

So, I will start. YO Brotherhood! What is all this? I am a mere Level 6. Yet, three of your guys, two being Right Hands have fallen victim to my superior strategy and wicked ways. You trying to pick on me for some reason? Play nice, and I may stop the beatdowns! Wait till my players can go over 65 attributes. If you do not wish for these embarrassing beatings to continue, you can leave multiple 40 ounce beers on my doorstep.
Myrtle Beach Raiders
Coalition of Conquerors

you know I was all ready to start talking smack with this guy... then he asked for beer.... and well how can you hate a guy that knows what it is he wants out of life