injuries how do they effect the game

02/09/16 14:50
So i noticed that injuried players stay in the game.. they also will play in the next game...unless you remove them

Does injuries effect the way a player plays in a game.. does he get a stat reduction when he is hurt

or is the only penalty that he can't train while he is hurt?

BTH 4-6 day injuries is a bit high for this lev imo.. a 6 day injury is 1/2 a season...

and even maxed toughness players at the current cap seem to get hurt way too often... just my thoughts on that but i would love to knw if there is a penalty besides training when a player is hurt.
03/09/16 17:23
I think 6 day is not too much, if the player have just 2 days injuries, why have substitue ?
14/10/16 07:32
6 day injury + half a season out = broken neck . . . . heee heee heee heeee
21/11/16 19:32
If you look at the NFL many players miss a whole year due to a knee injury, achilles, or other big injuries. I do not like the idea of losing a starter for the whole year but it would be keeping with reality. At least no one dies. And please, admins, do not take this as advice; I do not want to lose anyone for that long
06/01/17 03:54
Nathan Colnot :

I think 6 day is not too much, if the player have just 2 days injuries, why have substitue ?

Fatigue.

Also, the title of the thread... affect*
06/01/17 16:44
this thread is a year old..
07/01/17 00:22
Eh, I was digging for an answer to a question I had, and the title was painful to me.

Plus, the comment I responded to was only a few weeks old lol