I'm back.... FINALLY

22/10/19 07:55
I remember stating my return ages ago, and yet didn't do so until now lmao
Sorry for the trouble. Had some difficulties in my life to pass thru. Became a die hard rugby fan after this year's bledisloe cup game. Am watching the world cup game rn. Will try and rebuild my team and form a new guild maybe, or join someone perhaps! Thus my new team name is Crusaders/All Blacks
23/10/19 16:35
Welcome back Greg. Glad to hear that you have now passed through a difficult period, things like this make us all stronger. Come join Marvel Avengers, need a couple of dedicated teams.

Good to see you back.

Jim (AKA Saruman / One-Above-All).
24/10/19 22:42
*One-Above-All* Marvel Pirates :

Welcome back Greg. Glad to hear that you have now passed through a difficult period, things like this make us all stronger. Come join Marvel Avengers, need a couple of dedicated teams.

Good to see you back.

Jim (AKA Saruman / One-Above-All).

I can join you guys in a week or so maybe, I’d like to play at least 2 gc games or 3 perhaps for one Australian guild. But certainly I’d like a chance with ya!
31/10/19 18:10
Ok cool. What level are you at now?? We have Marvel RED Storm and Marvel RED Avengers looking for decent active teams. Marvel RED Pirates is full and has no one lower than L98 with most now in L102.
06/11/19 20:42
Oh now I’m like level 72, team name Crusaders/All Blacks. I’m in an Australian guild, but since I checked about a week ago the guild was already full, So I’ll wait for some time. Perhaps will give me some time to grow up my team more as I doubt that I’m still up to your level lol
13/11/19 00:23
Come over to Marvel RED Avengers dude, L72 is fine in there.
03/06/20 06:33
Balderdash Titans :

Come over to Marvel RED Avengers dude, L72 is fine in there.

Mannnn how long ago was this thread?

I apologise for not responding earlier lmao. I'm helping out 2 other guilds but later might consider joining in one of your guild if that is ok
09/06/20 06:27
Marvels closed down