Championship games

31/05/19 04:41
Championship game ended on Monday, May 27th. Rewards still not paid out. It is still showing that it will pay out in 3 days. I suppose its stuck. Can you assist?
31/05/19 13:41
Guest 9E1S9J :

Championship game ended on Monday, May 27th. Rewards still not paid out. It is still showing that it will pay out in 3 days. I suppose its stuck. Can you assist?

Your issue has been addressed, thank you for your patience
31/05/19 14:03
Black Monks, you're an idiot
the amount of texts i've had asking if you're the lasted dev is silly,
you couldnt play this game from 2015-2018, 2019 is no different
31/05/19 14:16
Guest 4BK15N :

Black Monks, you're an idiot
the amount of texts i've had asking if you're the lasted dev is silly,
you couldnt play this game from 2015-2018, 2019 is no different

I agree the amount of texts you get is likely silly, thanks for allowing me to assist with the game while you monitor WhatsApp. Enjoy
31/05/19 15:12
Guest 4BK15N - it's just attention seeking mate through provocation. Nothing's changed. You do need more than one moderator though re bad language.
31/05/19 16:03
Dragon blade :

Guest 4BK15N - it's just attention seeking mate through provocation. Nothing's changed. You do need more than one moderator though re bad language.

I believe we are on the same side of this issue. I was contacted by an investor in SN because there were concerns that Visa players had been given too much of an advantage and the income, as evidenced in another post, was dropping because non-visa players were leaving the game which obviously reduced the enjoyment of the Visa players who were forced to play others with the same advantages and they couldn't beat up on free to play gamers. The investors feel they made a mistake by recruiting a player who had spent more money on the game than all but one other player. This concern was increased when the 2nd biggest spender in the game made a change that made worthless stats give and increase to non worthless stats (scrum skills for a winger improve the wing?). The continued emphasis on Visa players was concerning to one of the investors. I actually encouraged them to reach out to you db, since you have the biggest opposition to Visa players, but they wanted to stick with their plan A. I still recommend they reach out to you but I am assisting as best I can even though I know you are more passionate about the integrity of free to play than I am. I hope to do well by the game in my new role and to even out the playing field at least a little.
31/05/19 16:09
Dragon blade :

There is two "mods" mate, but they're never online..
the forums need deleting snd moving to facebook where 700+ people use
Please ignore Black Monks, there is no investor in a one man company. Updates are being worked on by Michael as we speak but i have no influence in them
31/05/19 16:42
Guest 4BK15N :

Dragon blade :

There is two "mods" mate, but they're never online..
the forums need deleting snd moving to facebook where 700+ people use
Please ignore Black Monks, there is no investor in a one man company. Updates are being worked on by Michael as we speak but i have no influence in them

Great point, nobody from flare games has ever invested in sweet nitro. And if they had all of them are named Michael.
31/05/19 16:47
Guest 4BK15N - cool buddie we have Facebook representation. The profit of this game can only go up with the lead up to the world cup. As for BM ...well the repetition of daftness isn't humour it's insanity.
31/05/19 16:53
Dragon blade :

Guest 4BK15N - cool buddie we have Facebook representation. The profit of this game can only go up with the lead up to the world cup. As for BM ...well the repetition of daftness isn't humour it's insanity.

And with this sadness and hypocrisy in full view finally I can now head back in the shadows to develop. At least now all can see in the light of day you like Visa players you just like to have an excuse to your losses. You maintained pride and respect for so long but alas, all good things come to an end, adieu