WTF i thought being rewarded for coming 10th was a joke but 14th?

15/01/19 19:05
Just seen the latest silent update in the game it appears now you can lose every game not score a single pt all season and still youll get promoted a level like can anyone tell me any team thats being promoted for finishing bottom ?
15/01/19 19:39
Yours, perhaps?
15/01/19 23:41
shouldn't you be happy about that? maybe you have a chance of being promoted this season,
16/01/19 02:52
Well both of my teams are retired but due to this new "heavenly" system my teams can fly up every level like angels
16/01/19 22:58
well no not really Targaryen cos I can see the bigger picture unlike that of SN all it's going to do is put undeserving players with little to no knowledge of the game in levels they can't compete in with players of far greater knowledge of the game and the lesser players will just continuously get a panning every season. Yes Ill get a promotion out of it but i'd rather earn the right to be playing in that level than to have got there because the game is messed up basically like I just think say your level 20 and you come bottom at level 20 so game promotes you to 21 you've just finished bottom you get promoted how are you expected to compete against better standard of players when you was struggling in a lesser league it doesnt make any sense but In guess it doesnt matter cos your getting promoted anyway which leads me to my next point if your getting promoted every season regardless what is the actual point in playing knowing even if you score absolutely 0 pts in the entire season you lose every game your still going up i've never known such stupidity promoted for loosing games amazing update well done nitro
16/01/19 22:58
16/01/19 23:12
Gregory K. Ishii :

Well both of my teams are retired but due to this new "heavenly" system my teams can fly up every level like angels

LMAO and you don't even have to try to do it now Gregory well nitro are experts at levelling people up to levels they don't deserve to be In they've been doing it for yrs in the football
16/01/19 23:17
can you actually show any examples of this happening?

pukekohe in your guild finished 14th in level 65 last season, and is level 65 this season, did you just come across a team that paid for a promotion and get your panties in a bunch?
17/01/19 01:13
Ashley Longthorn :

Gregory K. Ishii :

LMAO and you don't even have to try to do it now Gregory well nitro are experts at levelling people up to levels they don't deserve to be In they've been doing it for yrs in the football

Yeh hahaha Football’s totally different they nearly screwed the championship promotion system there if they hadn’t changed it back to normal lol