New Update

11/03/18 17:28
Cheers for the update jungle.
Wierldly our guy isn't bothered as it's his c team. It would bother the s##t out of me as its level 60, in 28th season from creation, thats some serious effort for a team. Oh well
Does anyone want to join up? Ideally level 60+ I'm not sure this is going to get sorted.
Were a good bunch, currently rank 6. We rarely loose gcs, usally down to cash cows in a few hours, allthough weve not had a good challenge in a while. (actually juggernauts, after all my whining, were our last good challenge. That was last season)
11/03/18 23:52
Guest G8SUU3 :

On a completely different note. For a brief time yesterday I got a glimpse of and a play with the new update they rolled out temporarily on the facebook/laptop version of the game. It allowed you to make set moves at kick off and during play - dictating running lines, where players passed etc etc. It didn't work for sh*t in actual play, but it was a VERY interesting glimpse into the future of this game. I post a screen shot of what I was messing about with yesterday:

http://i68.tinypic.com/2dj70nm.png

This looks like the way you can set plays in the Touchdown Manager variant of the game engine. If they can make it work and not have an inordinate delay before a change comes into effect during the match, it could be a real winner. Thst will sort the Visa players from them what play/played rugby! Bring it!
12/03/18 13:18
Don't forget the annoying switch of the ok and cancel buttons when asking for heals. What was the point in that effort?
12/03/18 13:20
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Don't forget the annoying switch of the ok and cancel buttons when asking for heals. What was the point in that effort?

To make all of us click request heal 7x out of habit. Or, they suspect bot utilization and then moving buttons causes them to be remodified (this type of change would only have a 4 hour impact on bots so I doubt that was the goal).
12/03/18 23:23
Update is absolutely shit.. lost access to my main lvl 59 account and its been a struggle for now nearly a week to gain access again.. can only access it through pc but nothing on my phone.. totally useless SN.. well done it for screwing this game even more
13/03/18 15:10
They have fixed the error and it is now possible to switch between accounts again via google play button. However if you tried to do this in the last four days it has likely to have merged teams to the same google account. Currently trying to find out if they can be re linked will update when I know more.
14/03/18 19:55
Any one with account issues raise a ticket. Support will get it sorted and are actually very helpful. Still no pirate flags though.
14/03/18 22:13
Has anyone tried to change their guild name yet? They are taking the piss now. I only want to say we're recruiting. 9 balls? Seriously???!!!!!
15/03/18 03:27
When enough people raise tickets because they can't take a joke....
15/03/18 08:00
Jungle RFC :

Any one with account issues raise a ticket. Support will get it sorted and are actually very helpful. Still no pirate flags though.

Possibly because you raised a real issue on the merged accounts rather than the bombardment on non-issues. Hopefully once they have everyone back in the game then they will address the next real issue of the missing Pirate flag!