Add Loss and Draw Data to Guild Summary Page

05/09/17 10:49
The addition of wins data was a useful addition. In light of the recent debate I raised a ticket to see if Sweet Nitro hold loss and draw data. They do not but noted that it would be a good idea and to publish that on the Guild Summary page. This would eliminate beyond doubt going forward any debate as to who is right and wrong. How much support is out there?
05/09/17 12:45
This has my support
05/09/17 15:09
+1
05/09/17 15:31
No brainer, good ticket, let's hope they do it.
05/09/17 16:13
If they did this and made a championship level system for guilds this would add huge excitement to the game. It is so boring getting assigned guilds that are way above or way above your guilds level.
07/09/17 13:42
Like the sound of the addition of guild level championships idea. Great work as ever.
11/09/17 00:29
Black Monks :

If they did this and made a championship level system for guilds this would add huge excitement to the game. It is so boring getting assigned guilds that are way above or way above your guilds level.

How does this assignment work? I remember reading something but cannot find the thread!

I ask as the guild I am running has teams of relatively similar level (10-15 with 30-60 star average) were up against a guild with teams that had multiple teams level 40+ with average star levels over 170! So the challenge is effectively over before we begin!

Also came across a guild with one level 40 team (100+ star rating) and nine 6.67 star teams. Really strange
11/09/17 10:30
Guest GIIS8T :

Black Monks :

How does this assignment work? I remember reading something but cannot find the thread!

I ask as the guild I am running has teams of relatively similar level (10-15 with 30-60 star average) were up against a guild with teams that had multiple teams level 40+ with average star levels over 170! So the challenge is effectively over before we begin!

Also came across a guild with one level 40 team (100+ star rating) and nine 6.67 star teams. Really strange

It's based on average fans, not quality of teams; as such, those guilds that insist on numbers of fans rather than quality of teams don't do well, which seems to make sense to me.
11/09/17 18:41
Devs have stated multiple times it is 20% based on the larger fan base. 10mm fans can pull 8mm fans guild. Which is a 25% from the smaller.