Retirement and guess ????

27/04/18 02:43
I've joined in the game half a year ago,and when i only found out about liverpool 65's problem,were i not allowed to post it in the forum?! AM I REALLY PROHIBITED??!! I hate him for a special reason,not for nothing! Otherwise i wouldn't have posted it on the forum! And plus me and ashley were being mocked at by some matty2005 and others,being said EMBARRASSMENT just for only one small thing i pointed out?! C'mon if this stuff will continue and i'll keep being jeered at by others,i'll think of early retirement and my family are in a critical situation. If my father can't find job and will go back to NZ alone without me,i'll get more stressed. I am already stressed from everything,even from being mocked at! And if i really get continued to laugh at, i'll commit actual Suicide because i can't stand everything and i have health problems, i am diagnosed with sores, i nearly fell in coma and i have trouble thinking now because of stress! So,FAREWELL if i get mocked at again...
27/04/18 03:00
That is so sad.
03/05/18 22:45
You need medical intervention. visit your local GP and ask for a referral to see a pshychiatrist. it might also be a good idea to give up this game as the stresses from guilds etc may well be impacting on your health and mental stability.

best wishes for you with your recovery.
04/05/18 03:14
Seriousfun :

You need medical intervention. visit your local GP and ask for a referral to see a pshychiatrist. it might also be a good idea to give up this game as the stresses from guilds etc may well be impacting on your health and mental stability.

best wishes for you with your recovery.

yea have checked up,the docs have made me an operation,now yea still pain,but that's medicine