Bot player

12/08/16 13:35
In the last three or four days, an "australian" team have played about 200-300 training matches against me. He plays to lose, every match he makes 15-20 goals on own. Why does he do so? It doesn't harm me at all (except the schedule mess) but , what does he get?
12/08/16 17:34
You can get skill points for your players in training matches . He's just trying to improve his team and fair play to him for putting that much effort into his team
13/08/16 03:34
How can you play so many training matches? There are a few on the screen and once you played them, it takes several hours before another one takes it's place. Bug? Back door? Code breach?

13/08/16 09:51
The matches only disappear when you win so by losing on purpose you can keep playing the same team over and over
13/08/16 12:29
mate..I reckon you are talking about me ...i am with the Australia guild and i do about 50-60 training games a day.
let me know your team name and i will avoid doing the training games with you.

i do them to increase the players attributes.

update
ok.. found your team ...will avoid playing against you. it was one of my sub account that was playing against you.

Crystal Palace FC

Guillermo Hernandez 222 :

In the last three or four days, an "australian" team have played about 200-300 training matches against me. He plays to lose, every match he makes 15-20 goals on own. Why does he do so? It doesn't harm me at all (except the schedule mess) but , what does he get?

13/08/16 12:33
Alfasuarez, i would have expect an experience player like yourself to know better.
i can play do unlimited training games so long i dont win them.
it is not a bug and nothing fishy about the whole thing.

alfasuarez :

How can you play so many training matches? There are a few on the screen and once you played them, it takes several hours before another one takes it's place. Bug? Back door? Code breach?

13/08/16 14:03
You can play me steelo ...i dont mind
13/08/16 14:03
13/08/16 14:08
SA.. i dont bother about doing friendlies anymore mate..
hardly do them now because almost every opponents uses match bonus against my team.

Noted on your offer, if u are one of my opponents offered to me in training games ...i will play you. Cheers!

SA Swans :

13/08/16 16:55
Thanks Steelo! I guess that I should stop trying to win every training game I play.