Strategy Instructions

22/05/16 18:20
What use are the strategy instructions. Why can they be modified? Modifying them is like making players play on performance-enhancing drugs. Why should we be able to change the strategy instructions. Why should the game allow us to cheat?
22/05/16 21:39
match bonus is like performance enhancing drugs ...tactics are just a way to try to get the upperhand
23/05/16 14:02
I don't mind the tactics. I understand that it for gaining an upper hand. But what about strategy instructions. Why can they be changed. Why should we have the power to increase the kick distance or power or to increase his aggressiveness.
23/05/16 15:42
I understand your point, but I think you can change these things in real matches too. Some players place the balls in the corners of the goals, others just put force behind them
24/05/16 12:46
New kinds of cheating have now come in place. Players are now reducing the aggressiveness of their strikers to zero to force a foul and get a cheap penalty. I hate these cheap tactics.
24/05/16 20:31
How is this cheating?

Some one found a way to improve his chances of winning and it is called cheating???

I think it is a smart find. Dont know who figured that one out, but he gets my compliments.

Or is it fair to use 90% agression with your goalkeeper and defenders. So every time a attacker has the ball they get fouled ...at the expense of a free kick and maximum one yellow card per match.
Is it fair that teams use gold balls to tran there players faster?
Is it fair to have 8 players in front of your goalkeeper?

Stop complaining and try your best with wathever the game gives you.
25/05/16 05:46
i agree with Swans,i dont know where is the problem with that....it's totally fair and....thanks for making us knowing this intelligent idea
30/05/16 16:30
i agree also its the rules of the game and we all abide by them its only cheating when if someone can hack the game and do what they want; i don't necessary agree with all the rules and how some teams play but as far as i know its there for everyone to do! i rather play like it should be played and if i get beat by a team that wants t use the rules to their advantage then so be it; but at least i can always say i've played by how i think it should be played but i don't complain about it! since the new patch its been alot better and i enjoy it more now. hopefully in time it be improved even more only time will tell. at the end of the day if we are not happy with the game we got 2 choices ; either quit the game or play as it is now ... simple choice? the main reason i keep playing because of the guild and the chat and banter we have and if i ever stop enjoying that then i'll stop playing as simple as that
01/06/16 09:58
further to my comment above i played a tourny final last against gareth82; i played like the game should be played as in real life lol but gareth82 played with 1 of the more unual tactics and i got thrash 10-0 i'm not complaining about the results because he is playing within the rule so well done i will always play as i think it should be played and if i get beaten each team then i know i played it right; so once congratulation gareth82 on your victory
01/06/16 14:59
funny handball tactic ...this game still needs a lot of work