Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

20/06/20 10:22
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Because I saw for myself the cheating going on in the guild and I’m ashamed to say that I was got caught up in some. (But not since leaving them)
Because I was witness to the spiteful comments against other players and guilds which then turn into best friends or visa versa.
Because I saw the way that they cause destruction in guilds.
Because I saw the ridicule of the families of other players through the Facebook post, abusing players with their team names etc.
Because I saw the manipulation and lies created in the guild and then spread.
I chose to leave the guild, and I attempted to leave on good terms. I was not kicked out, nor asked to leave. In fact I was asked to stay.

However soon after leaving I started to receive a barrage of spiteful messages sent to me.
Including derogatory terms against women, and messages sent to my husband that is playing the game, messages to my closest friends.
For what? Because I invited a couple of people that I knew to a small unknown new guild. These were people I knew from before I went to Damage, or people who had contact me.
I have been in the game for a few years too and been in a few guilds, as well as Damage, so yes I had some contacts and friends of my own.
Damage targeted my guild to recruit. Ok. I accept that. A team will only go where they want to, I respected their decision and wished them luck. Probably nothing that most guilds would do.
So why the vile comments directed at me about this?

I have witnessed Damage leaders fixing matches, long lengthy WhatsApp conversations on working out how to demote members of other guilds, only for the same people to come on this forum and criticise others for doing the same thing.
I’ve seen Damage members spying and send teams into other guilds to manipulate them. Laughing at others and then come on here to demonstrate admiration for them.

Mic you do all this stuff yourself. You did it in Marvel, you did it in OOA and you've been doing it ever since you left Damage.

You are essentially talking about yourself here and you are not fooling anyone.

As for the max fixing and trying to demote Cag teams - that's no secret - we've been 100% open about it and we also made a public statement a long time ago that this is not something we do anymore and we don't. You want to keep an old issue alive but it's just hot air at this point - probably to give yourself some relevance. For many seasons now, we changed the way we fought against the La Cag fixing and it has been much more successful.

We've only ever targeted your guild to recruit in response to you either poaching or attempting to poach our players. Most of the time we don't even really give you too much thought until you start up yet another fight with us either on the forums or via whatsapp or by some other means. We honestly don't want a fight with you and yet you are bent on having one with us. Almost every time you just end up making a fool of yourself.

I also don't believe you received a barrage of spiteful messages from lots of players in Damage. Most of us just don't think you are worth it. However one or two may have done so, but they are likely to be one-on-one beefs because of the two-faced way you go about things.

Full lies, and I can evidence it all.
And you know that.

You have some screenshots of when you were in the guild and when both you and us did some match-fixing particularly at the end of the season to demote La Cag in particular to counter their match matching. Plus probably some of us sounding off our frustration at them and some other players. None of this is news.

If some guys reached out to you in a pissed off way cos you upset them then big woopie. You have upset a HUGE number of people on this game Mic and the number keeps growing. I'm not talking just Damage either.
20/06/20 10:23
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

the cleaning was done at the cag. Teams have been banned, as well as damage, but there are still three fours left. Very happy to have stopped this game but I love doing my show, I hope it helped the damage for this challenge

Nobody at Damage was banned.

So Kida is not in Damage at the moment?
Oh yes, the leaders of Damage are in Omega,
So is Omega now Damage or Alpha or who.
Friends, alliance whatever terminology you want to use.

Cheaters and bsnned membets have been supported and their actions rationilised by known Damagers, defended in the last thread by Damage members. Still defended in this thead by Damage.

Yes Kida is in Damage now, he joined us recently and was shortly thereafter banned for things that happened while he was at La Cagnannaise. So what?

Mic your whole long post is full of inaccuracy and lies, it's not even worth responding to. STILL no names. You're content to say someone at Damage told you about the glitch 2 days ago (which, by the way, is when the leaders at Damage first heard about it), but still you can't back it up with names or facts.
Look, you're clearly on a mission to attack Damage - your private message to Cagnan which we've seen clearly said so. I mean, it was VERY CLEAR. Quite frankly I'm not interested in taking part in your little war.

Again no secret, I don’t like Damage. But your little knowledge leads you to inaccurate assumptions.

I will happily privately send you the names but that’s for you to deal with or accept.
Or justify.

No war, defending my right to speak.
And confronting playground bullies.

If you don’t like it, stop posting your propaganda on an open forum.
20/06/20 10:25
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Because I saw for myself the cheating going on in the guild and I’m ashamed to say that I was got caught up in some. (But not since leaving them)
Because I was witness to the spiteful comments against other players and guilds which then turn into best friends or visa versa.
Because I saw the way that they cause destruction in guilds.
Because I saw the ridicule of the families of other players through the Facebook post, abusing players with their team names etc.
Because I saw the manipulation and lies created in the guild and then spread.
I chose to leave the guild, and I attempted to leave on good terms. I was not kicked out, nor asked to leave. In fact I was asked to stay.

However soon after leaving I started to receive a barrage of spiteful messages sent to me.
Including derogatory terms against women, and messages sent to my husband that is playing the game, messages to my closest friends.
For what? Because I invited a couple of people that I knew to a small unknown new guild. These were people I knew from before I went to Damage, or people who had contact me.
I have been in the game for a few years too and been in a few guilds, as well as Damage, so yes I had some contacts and friends of my own.
Damage targeted my guild to recruit. Ok. I accept that. A team will only go where they want to, I respected their decision and wished them luck. Probably nothing that most guilds would do.
So why the vile comments directed at me about this?

I have witnessed Damage leaders fixing matches, long lengthy WhatsApp conversations on working out how to demote members of other guilds, only for the same people to come on this forum and criticise others for doing the same thing.
I’ve seen Damage members spying and send teams into other guilds to manipulate them. Laughing at others and then come on here to demonstrate admiration for them.

Mic you do all this stuff yourself. You did it in Marvel, you did it in OOA and you've been doing it ever since you left Damage.

You are essentially talking about yourself here and you are not fooling anyone.

As for the max fixing and trying to demote Cag teams - that's no secret - we've been 100% open about it and we also made a public statement a long time ago that this is not something we do anymore and we don't. You want to keep an old issue alive but it's just hot air at this point - probably to give yourself some relevance. For many seasons now, we changed the way we fought against the La Cag fixing and it has been much more successful.

We've only ever targeted your guild to recruit in response to you either poaching or attempting to poach our players. Most of the time we don't even really give you too much thought until you start up yet another fight with us either on the forums or via whatsapp or by some other means. We honestly don't want a fight with you and yet you are bent on having one with us. Almost every time you just end up making a fool of yourself.

I also don't believe you received a barrage of spiteful messages from lots of players in Damage. Most of us just don't think you are worth it. However one or two may have done so, but they are likely to be one-on-one beefs because of the two-faced way you go about things.

Full lies, and I can evidence it all.
And you know that.

You have some screenshots of when you were in the guild and when both you and us did some match-fixing particularly at the end of the season to demote La Cag in particular to counter their match matching. Plus probably some of us sounding off our frustration at them and some other players. None of this is news.

If some guys reached out to you in a pissed off way cos you upset them then big woopie. You have upset a HUGE number of people on this game Mic and the number keeps growing. I'm not talking just Damage either.

Hahahaha.
20/06/20 10:29
Mic's Mob :

No-one is buying this line you are peddling Mic, seriously. It's so terribly transparent.
20/06/20 10:31
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

the cleaning was done at the cag. Teams have been banned, as well as damage, but there are still three fours left. Very happy to have stopped this game but I love doing my show, I hope it helped the damage for this challenge

Cheaters and bsnned membets have been supported and their actions rationilised by known Damagers, defended in the last thread by Damage members. Still defended in this thead by Damage.

You just posted a HUGE boring thread to justify your own cheating.

Yes, I learnt how to cheat from Damage and Marvel.
I chose to leave and not live to their standards.
Thats why I dont like the joint guild of that merger

You talk about leaving it in the past, yet cheating still circulates Damage

No it doesn't. That's a bald-faced lie.

Someone used a cheat that they learned from Cag while they were in Omega guild and joined us just to play in the guild for a short period after. We had no knowledge of it. Regardless we are not control freaks in our guild, individuals are free to do whatever they please within reason. Yes we stand by that player and will support them, despite their making a mistake. That doesn't mean we condone or entertain a culture of cheating.

Please read the 2 previous threads again.
The actions have been rationalised by Damage spokespersons. With no apologies or remorse. Just clarification.

Control freaks or setting guild standards. You’ve just admitted that you accept cheaters in your guild, if they chose to do it.

No, I said that we are willing to forgive players for making mistakes.
20/06/20 10:46
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

You just posted a HUGE boring thread to justify your own cheating.

Yes, I learnt how to cheat from Damage and Marvel.
I chose to leave and not live to their standards.
Thats why I dont like the joint guild of that merger

You talk about leaving it in the past, yet cheating still circulates Damage

No it doesn't. That's a bald-faced lie.

Someone used a cheat that they learned from Cag while they were in Omega guild and joined us just to play in the guild for a short period after. We had no knowledge of it. Regardless we are not control freaks in our guild, individuals are free to do whatever they please within reason. Yes we stand by that player and will support them, despite their making a mistake. That doesn't mean we condone or entertain a culture of cheating.

Please read the 2 previous threads again.
The actions have been rationalised by Damage spokespersons. With no apologies or remorse. Just clarification.

Control freaks or setting guild standards. You’ve just admitted that you accept cheaters in your guild, if they chose to do it.

No, I said that we are willing to forgive players for making mistakes.

I love the irony that Damage member are constantly amending their “mistakes”, making improvements, making changes, forgiving others mistakes, but repeatedly get caught up in the next one.

However anyone else is unable to make changes or learn from previous mistakes.

It’s easy, just stop cheating!

Some of us have changed since leaving Damage. It a simple intelligent decision.
20/06/20 10:47
Mic's Mob :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

Yes Kida is in Damage now, he joined us recently and was shortly thereafter banned for things that happened while he was at La Cagnannaise. So what?

Mic your whole long post is full of inaccuracy and lies, it's not even worth responding to. STILL no names. You're content to say someone at Damage told you about the glitch 2 days ago (which, by the way, is when the leaders at Damage first heard about it), but still you can't back it up with names or facts.
Look, you're clearly on a mission to attack Damage - your private message to Cagnan which we've seen clearly said so. I mean, it was VERY CLEAR. Quite frankly I'm not interested in taking part in your little war.

Again no secret, I don’t like Damage. But your little knowledge leads you to inaccurate assumptions.

I will happily privately send you the names but that’s for you to deal with or accept.
Or justify.

No war, defending my right to speak.

Please do send me the names privately. I genuinely want to know.

This thread is not propaganda. It is a response to a propaganda campaign against Damage. I mean the "cheats" thread names Damage and yet this whole "RP gate" saga had nothing to do with us. This thread clarifies what's really happened. But yet again, even though it had nothing to do with Damage, other than that we've befriended those who decided to leave the La Cagnannaise circus and cheating rings behind them, everyone defaults to attacking Damage and leaves the real culprits alone.
20/06/20 10:55
if you support a cheat is that you authorize this cheat. In your guild there are still 4 names circulating
And phallanx who is applying to be moderator, my god help this person
20/06/20 10:58

guest_1470257561147 :

and yet another lie, no one was banished? :) kida rests :
I leave you, a lot of work today
20/06/20 11:11
guest_1470257561147 :

if you support a cheat is that you authorize this cheat. In your guild there are still 4 names circulating
And phallanx who is applying to be moderator, my god help this person

Phalanx would be absolutely be the best man for the job. He is capable of being totally impartial and of making tough decisions even against his own if need be. He is honest, upright, respected by all who've spent more than 5 minutes with him and aren't hell-bent on destroying Damage. He has NEVER cheated or used a cheat in the game and has been vocally against their use from the start. You could argue that he was involved in a limited capacity in match-fixing, but quickly saw the error of that and became a vocal opponent. He loves this game so much HE EVEN WROTE A BOOK ON IT. He is also the only player to my knowledge to reach number 1 in the rankings with a team of no visas whatsoever (bought or auction house) from 2 levels below the top in the last 18 months.

There absolutely is no better man for the job.

Regarding the leaders and culture in Damage, I can say with full confidence that we have 3 of the best, most decent people I know in the game at the helm. Phalanx needs no further introduction. Mel has worked tirelessly on this game for Damage and a host of other guilds. She's given her time and money to many other teams and is universally loved by all, except Sniper - but that is a ringing endorsement in itself. She is, by a country mile, the best female player on this game and the best leader. She sees leadership as a position of servitude, not dictatorship and she is adored as a result. Then we have Soto. I doubt I've ever heard him say anything adverse against anyone on this game, unless someone has stepped out of line in the guild and even then it is done and dealt with immediately and back to Mr Nice. He is just a terrific bloke, very intelligent and again, loved by all in the game. The guy is a freaking natural with strats too, I mean how many people manage to stay top levels season after season whilst playing offline? Fir him in Chile, championship matches are stupid o'clock.

The image being painted of Damage in these forums is manifestly false. There is no culture of cheating handed down by the leaders. There is a guild of brilliant, talented and sometimes flawed players who like to win and have had a lot of success in dominating the game for periods of time and has drawn a lot of envy and criticism as a result. There may be a bad-boy element too, but it's largely just part of the fun and ultimately we mean no ill will to anyone. In fact, Mic and guest_147, if you were to offer the hand of friendship now, I have no doubt it would be accepted.