Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

20/06/20 09:09
Peanut Butta :

I think someone should look-up the definition of 'keyboard warrior'

At the start of the season I witnessed massive amounts of RP's being shovelled by 'Stockholm Exiles', I would guess in excess of 1mill - I presume a 'Damage' member

'Damage' you certainly live up to your name - 'damage' the game you profess to love!

Their members post, playing the 'Straw Man' - slinging mud around as if it condones their own actions! Those who plead they weren't involved are guilty by association!

Massive egos, tiny balls!
If you cheat, you don't possess the strength of character, to be able to compete on a level playing field!

More than happy to do my talking on the field against you - bring it on!
20/06/20 09:39
It’s no secret that I don’t like Damage but had been brought up again as a point to silence me
The point is WHY I don’t like Damage after being in the guild for 5 months and chosing myself to leave.
Why would I leave the guild after getting to number 1 in the highest ranking guild?

Because I saw for myself the cheating going on in the guild and I’m ashamed to say that I was got caught up in some. (But not since leaving them)
Because I was witness to the spiteful comments against other players and guilds which then turn into best friends or visa versa.
Because I saw the way that they cause destruction in guilds.
Because I saw the ridicule of the families of other players through the Facebook post, abusing players with their team names etc.
Because I saw the manipulation and lies created in the guild and then spread.
I chose to leave the guild, and I attempted to leave on good terms. I was not kicked out, nor asked to leave. In fact I was asked to stay.

However soon after leaving I started to receive a barrage of spiteful messages sent to me.
Including derogatory terms against women, and messages sent to my husband that is playing the game, messages to my closest friends.
For what? Because I invited a couple of people that I knew to a small unknown new guild. These were people I knew from before I went to Damage, or people who had contact me.
I have been in the game for a few years too and been in a few guilds, as well as Damage, so yes I had some contacts and friends of my own.
Damage targeted my guild to recruit. Ok. I accept that. A team will only go where they want to, I respected their decision and wished them luck. Probably nothing that most guilds would do.
So why the vile comments directed at me about this?

I have witnessed Damage leaders fixing matches, long lengthy WhatsApp conversations on working out how to demote members of other guilds, only for the same people to come on this forum and criticise others for doing the same thing.
I’ve seen Damage members spying and send teams into other guilds to manipulate them. Laughing at others and then come on here to demonstrate admiration for them.

Regarding the most recent cheating episode, I had a Damage member tell me about and promote the method before it was mentioned on here. But I refused this to be involved in anything that I So I don’t see Damage’s involvement in this cheat to be purely accidental, just because they formed an alliance with someone else that was cheating. (Why form an alliance with known cheaters unless you endorse their actions? ).
I can clearly evidence one Damage member involvement. The rest of Damage’s involvement in this particulate episode is, I admit, purely speculative based on my past experiences.

I had no problem with Phalanx when I first met him. He seemed at first a nice guy with a lot of knowledge about the game.
I was at Damage when he rejoined the Guild to pull together the leadership of the guild that was falling apart - so the lengthy Training manual I first supported hoping it could give the guild some structure and organisation; the leadership motivation posters plastered in the group chat, well I just bit my tongue at silliness of this in a game. (a small giggle tbh). But yes I agree when the LinkedIn articles started to be posted in the groups chat to manage a guild with a game, that really didn’t not interest me. Hahaha.
I’ve nothing against LinkedIn, a great professional platform, but not to be used in this game, however if a guild wants to use this within their set up, no problem.
But as a ex Uni- lecturer on leadership and management, I would have disputed the contents of the articles in a work environment (as at best it was a poor article) but in my leisure time on a game, no thank you just not for me. That was just too funny to be bothered with. Now you use this to ridicule me, please continue with that. (So funny).
But Nick has a good way with words and the other Damager followed him blindly, so when the spiteful comments came from others I ask Nick, as a friend, to just calm it down and help to be civil. He stepped up the messages, justified them and the vile contents of them and just repeatedly criticised my guild that he knows nothing about. (All I can evidence)
Instead of helping to keep thing civil, Phalanx escalated the insults. My respect for him deteriorated at this point, and continues to deteriorate after reading his post of self elevation.

Regarding the latest posts, some members jumped to a conclusion that it was me without any proof purely down to one statement. And therefore felt justified to add a string of insults, all based on an inaccurate assumption without truth or facts.
If anyone reads all the post on this forum, in an impartial way, you will see that there are many assumption made without facts by Damage members without full knowledge. Most are inaccurate but go by unchallenged.
These are often followed by a poor misrepresentation of Damages’ role in changing things for the better. “Cleaning up the game” !
To many people playing, this is already a clean game, cheaters are in the minority but appears to have the loudest voices on this forum, due to them being in the top rankings. This is why I call this a marketing campaign by Damage.

People may say get over it, and stop talking about Damage now I’ve left. I really wish I could.
I left Damage in November, yet they still hound me like playgrounds bullies. Last week a vile message was sent to friends of mine telling lies about me; taking comments I said to another guild out of context to manipulate a situation.
Followed then by comments on this forum about me even through I was not in the thread at that point.
I’m not that worried being called a whore, it’s far from the worst I have received by my connection with Damage. And as they claimed, they were not a Damage member, but obviously some connection, supporter or friend. Obviously being called Ban is preferable to Damage members than being called Guest. Because in the thread no one challenges a comment like that whoever it was aimed at.

This is why my contempt has grown regarding Damage and some of its spokespersons. (Not all members in Damage).

But my reason for speaking out on these threads is because I have an opinion about the thread topic and want to stop all cheating.

You call it an embarrassment for me to stand up and tell the truth. Ok.
Better to stand up and be laughed at for the right reason - For a fair game from everyone, including those that think the same but do not want to face the victimisation by Damage members or supporters on this forum.

I may not like Damage but that’s doesn’t mean what I say is without value on this game.
This forum is for all people to give a view or an opinion in a respectful way.
Newsflash ! Believe it of not, the world does not rotate around a guild called Damage Inc.
20/06/20 09:47
Mic's Mob :

Because I saw for myself the cheating going on in the guild and I’m ashamed to say that I was got caught up in some. (But not since leaving them)
Because I was witness to the spiteful comments against other players and guilds which then turn into best friends or visa versa.
Because I saw the ridicule of the families of other players through the Facebook post, abusing players with their team names etc.
I chose to leave the guild, and I attempted to leave on good terms. I was not kicked out, nor asked to leave. In fact I was asked to stay.

However soon after leaving I started to receive a barrage of spiteful messages sent to me.
Including derogatory terms against women, and messages sent to my husband that is playing the game, messages to my closest friends.
For what? Because I invited a couple of people that I knew to a small unknown new guild. These were people I knew from before I went to Damage, or people who had contact me.
I have been in the game for a few years too and been in a few guilds, as well as Damage, so yes I had some contacts and friends of my own.
Damage targeted my guild to recruit. Ok. I accept that. A team will only go where they want to, I respected their decision and wished them luck. Probably nothing that most guilds would do.

I have witnessed Damage leaders fixing matches, long lengthy WhatsApp conversations on working out how to demote members of other guilds, only for the same people to come on this forum and criticise others for doing the same thing.
I’ve seen Damage members spying and send teams into other guilds to manipulate them. Laughing at others and then come on here to demonstrate admiration for them.

Mic you do all this stuff yourself. You did it in Marvel, you did it in OOA and you've been doing it ever since you left Damage.

You are essentially talking about yourself here and you are not fooling anyone.

As for the match fixing and trying to demote Cag teams - that's no secret - we've been 100% open about it and we also made a public statement a long time ago that this is not something we do anymore and we don't. You want to keep an old issue alive but it's just hot air at this point - probably to give yourself some relevance. For many seasons now, we changed the way we fought against the La Cag fixing and it has been much more successful.

We've only ever targeted your guild to recruit in response to you either poaching or attempting to poach our players. Most of the time we don't even really give you too much thought until you start up yet another fight with us either on the forums or via whatsapp or by some other means. We honestly don't want a fight with you and yet you are bent on having one with us. Almost every time you just end up making a fool of yourself.

I also don't believe you received a barrage of spiteful messages from lots of players in Damage. Most of us just don't think you are worth it. However one or two may have done so, but they are likely to be one-on-one beefs because of the two-faced way you go about things.
20/06/20 09:57
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

guest_1470257561147 :

the cleaning was done at the cag. Teams have been banned, as well as damage, but there are still three fours left. Very happy to have stopped this game but I love doing my show, I hope it helped the damage for this challenge

Nobody at Damage was banned.

So Kida is not in Damage at the moment?
Oh yes, the leaders of Damage are in Omega,
So is Omega now Damage or Alpha or who.
Friends, alliance whatever terminology you want to use.

Cheaters and banned members have been supported and their actions rationilised by known Damagers, defended in the last thread by Damage members. Still defended in this thead by Damage.
20/06/20 09:59
Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

the cleaning was done at the cag. Teams have been banned, as well as damage, but there are still three fours left. Very happy to have stopped this game but I love doing my show, I hope it helped the damage for this challenge

Cheaters and bsnned membets have been supported and their actions rationilised by known Damagers, defended in the last thread by Damage members. Still defended in this thead by Damage.

You just posted a HUGE boring thread to justify your own cheating.
20/06/20 10:00
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Mic you do all this stuff yourself. You did it in Marvel, you did it in OOA and you've been doing it ever since you left Damage.

You are essentially talking about yourself here and you are not fooling anyone.

As for the max fixing and trying to demote Cag teams - that's no secret - we've been 100% open about it and we also made a public statement a long time ago that this is not something we do anymore and we don't. You want to keep an old issue alive but it's just hot air at this point - probably to give yourself some relevance. For many seasons now, we changed the way we fought against the La Cag fixing and it has been much more successful.

We've only ever targeted your guild to recruit in response to you either poaching or attempting to poach our players. Most of the time we don't even really give you too much thought until you start up yet another fight with us either on the forums or via whatsapp or by some other means. We honestly don't want a fight with you and yet you are bent on having one with us. Almost every time you just end up making a fool of yourself.

I also don't believe you received a barrage of spiteful messages from lots of players in Damage. Most of us just don't think you are worth it. However one or two may have done so, but they are likely to be one-on-one beefs because of the two-faced way you go about things.

Full lies, and I can evidence it all.
And you know that.
20/06/20 10:08
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

Cheaters and bsnned membets have been supported and their actions rationilised by known Damagers, defended in the last thread by Damage members. Still defended in this thead by Damage.

Yes, I learnt how to cheat from Damage and Marvel.
I chose to leave and not live to their standards.
Thats why I dont like the joint guild of that merger.

Know how to cheat is different from choosing to use that cheat.

You talk about leaving it in the past, yet cheating still circulates Damage
20/06/20 10:13
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

Thats why I dont like the joint guild of that merger

No it doesn't. That's a bald-faced lie.

Someone used a cheat that they learned from Cag while they were in Omega guild and joined us just to play in the guild on a friendship basis after. We had no knowledge of it. Regardless we are not control freaks in our guild, individuals are free to do whatever they please within reason. Yes we stand by that player and will support them, despite their making a mistake. That doesn't mean we condone or entertain a culture of cheating.

You may have learnt one cheat in Marvel and Damage, but PLENTY of people didn't use the cheat. The vast majority in fact. You did.
20/06/20 10:16
Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

Yes Kida is in Damage now, he joined us recently and was shortly thereafter banned for things that happened while he was at La Cagnannaise. So what?

Mic your whole long post is full of inaccuracy and lies, it's not even worth responding to. STILL no names. You're content to say someone at Damage told you about the glitch 2 days ago (which, by the way, is when the leaders at Damage first heard about it), but still you can't back it up with names or facts.
Look, you're clearly on a mission to attack Damage - your private message to Cagnan which we've seen clearly said so. I mean, it was VERY CLEAR. Quite frankly I'm not interested in taking part in your little war.
20/06/20 10:18
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

Thats why I dont like the joint guild of that merger

No it doesn't. That's a bald-faced lie.

Someone used a cheat that they learned from Cag while they were in Omega guild and joined us just to play in the guild for a short period after. We had no knowledge of it. Regardless we are not control freaks in our guild, individuals are free to do whatever they please within reason. Yes we stand by that player and will support them, despite their making a mistake. That doesn't mean we condone or entertain a culture of cheating.

Please read the 2 previous threads again.
The actions have been rationalised by Damage spokespersons. With no apologies or remorse. Just clarification.

Control freaks or setting guild standards. You’ve just admitted that you accept cheaters in your guild, if they chose to do it.