La Cagnannaise

01/09/19 11:10
What difference would it make?
12/09/19 15:49
Great result for Rebels against Vrystaat today Huw. And La Cag get all the bad press for match fixing
12/09/19 15:58
I would suggest you shut your gob Ystradblahblahblah after 2 match fixes last season to get you top level again before that hole you are digging for yourself gets any bigger. You would have finished 11th otherwise.

Yes, I am probably not going to be top level next season but I will take it on the chin in the knowledge I played all my games fairly and didn't resort to cheating and have played fairly since before Match Bonus was removed. Quote ancient history if you like but I have served my sentence. You and all other match fixers, no matter what Guild are still in Jail!!!!
12/09/19 16:22
{Ystradgynlais} :

Great result for Rebels against Vrystaat today Huw. And La Cag get all the bad press for match fixing

WHAT A BELLEND
12/09/19 16:38
I'm talking directly to Huw on his post and we have 2 little trolls haha. DHSTUPID I've match fixed the last 2 seasons, But look at my trophies, 29 seasons at the top on my own also helping players like you along the way. So don't come at me when you can't even last 5 seasons at the top on your own.
12/09/19 17:04
I am replying to your stupid comments. This is a public forum for all so go.....shove your trophies in the same place as your overinflated ego, where the sun doesn't shine. You are a cheat in a Guild of cheats and only you are so delusional you can not see it.

Maybe the reason I have never lasted 5 seasons is because of all the previous match fixing from cheating Guilds like yours to prevent me? Maybe I am not good enough? I'll take it on the chin. At least I am not a cheat like you. You really are a sad little man.

As for only fixing the last 2 seasons have a word with yourself. You have always match fixed even if it was for others. It is still fixing and cheating and if you can't see that there is no hope for you.
12/09/19 17:48
I rest my case
12/09/19 17:57
{Ystradgynlais} :

I'm talking directly to Huw on his post and we have 2 little trolls haha. DHSTUPID I've match fixed the last 2 seasons, But look at my trophies, 29 seasons at the top on my own also helping players like you along the way. So don't come at me when you can't even last 5 seasons at the top on your own.

That's a bald-faced lie. You've been match-fixing more or less since you joined La Cag, to a greater or lesser degree.

Your record in the league at the top level is impressive though, credit where credit is due.

{Ystradgynlais} :

Serious question: How many matches have La Cag match-fixed this season?

How many from teams from Damage?

I would say the count stands at probably something like 20 to 1, maybe even 30 to 1. Correct me if I am wrong.
12/09/19 18:38
{Ystradgynlais} :

I rest my case

I rest mine also. You are a deluded cheating c**t and obviously happy to be ridiculed by everyone in the game apart from the other 24 cheating c**ts at La Fags. No one likes you or your Guild outside of your sad little cheating c**ts in your Guild.
12/09/19 19:24