anyone here Discord? lol I am new to what this is, just seeing who else is out there.

14/02/19 23:44
so I just found out about Discord but don't know enough about it. I saw the Outsiders forum post about comm channels and Killer Clouds comments about cross-guild communication. I am looking into what discord is all about and if that could be a useful tool.

If anyone has experience with Discord or if there is a TDM one already out there.

Let's discuss. lol

MD
15/02/19 00:17
I've used discord for other games but have no idea how to set it up. I'll look into it as well
15/02/19 00:29
I am not sure if you can search for groups already on there or what. (not really a gamer, per se) I started one that I labeled with TBH at the end for "The Brotherhood". if I can change it, maybe I will just make a general Touchdown Manager one and mess around.

if I can do that, I will drop a link. Seems a little more secure than just posting real names for FB, etc.

keep following along. I think we will get along, Clouds. lol.
15/02/19 00:32
The Maddogs :

I am not sure if you can search for groups already on there or what. (not really a gamer, per se) I started one that I labeled with TBH at the end for "The Brotherhood". if I can change it, maybe I will just make a general Touchdown Manager one and mess around.

if I can do that, I will drop a link. Seems a little more secure than just posting real names for FB, etc.

keep following along. I think we will get along, Clouds. lol.

https://discord.gg/y7yAYv6

Let's see if we can figure this out.
15/02/19 01:07
well I got in
15/02/19 01:11
Some of our guild uses the Line app. I prefer it over Facebook as you keep your privacy. A lot of online games use it to communicate.
15/02/19 01:17
neat for guild to guild meetings IMO
15/02/19 15:24
I have started to set up a few "guild specific" channels in the main Discord server that I set up. Trying to make private channels so teams can add all of their guilds (main and training) for communicating, privately. I am currently only working on the text based communication, but could go further later with voice chat if people are interested in that later.
15/02/19 15:25
good place to hang I have this open all the time now
15/02/19 17:18
I have set up a channel for Pimps (assigned Jammin as a member of that. if you need help, I will try but I am just winging it myself right now. lol) and one for Outsiders (and assigned Clouds) to that one. Once I know you guys are in a good spot, I think I can transfer ownership of the channel to each of you. not trying to steal anything, just the best way I could think of to get guild channels started.