The Brotherhood vs The Pimps

06/01/17 13:36
Da Cubs :

Hey again - I guess it's wrong for me to assume I have any knowledge of the inner workings of your sanctum. And, I did like Come back very much myself. But, he could of at least said good bye to his friends...

And he joined your guild after you were #1. He wasn't a part of getting you to that position. He contributed absolutely nothing to your guilds rise to the top. If you really want to argue the point, then I'll say he is helping you "maintain" your #1 position, but he certainly didn't earn it or do anything to put you there as you were there long before he switched sides. If you lost him, he is a dime a dozen. There are probably 50 teams (like my own) who are either slightly better or slightly worse. You know that. But, he did not help you climb to the top. He will never have the opportunity to topple the giant. He isn't one of your "big 4" that monopolize the top of the leaderboard.

Nevertheless, it was incredibly uncool to send him to take out rockhounds in the last guild challenge 38-6 by having him slider one of our two best players to death while your big 4 didn't even bother to play games. Why can't Aggie or one of your other guys honorably challenge our top guys? Why send your bottom tier players (and him...the traitor no less!) to take out rock with the slider? That is the type of move that rubs EVERYONE the wrong way when you have the guns to win it straight up. Show some class. Have him go play our bottom tier, of have him challenge any of our top 100 guys fair and true and leave the big boys to do their thing. He is not a big boy. I am not a big boy. He had no business doing that when you had 4 guys who played 0 games (8 tries) to do it honorably.

so just so I understand this.. this thread was made because we boosted to beat the top guild in the game.. yet the same guild that started this is boosted not just against us but against the 3rd ranked guild as well... How do you bitch about something your own crew is using....

In the end it's part of the game...Just another tool in the toolbox... Should the game decide to remove it (I would be happy with that) There will be a time when more and more people start hitting that end cap... I still think 4th and 1 and MOJO will be amazing... They both know the game well... But i also think there will be a bunch other others that join in those ranks... I think it's very cool to watch it start to sort itself out...

games like this are all about the people you meet...It's all about that band of brothers that you put together,,,,Win lose or draw that's what wlll keep you rolling back in day after day...

There are some very amazing Guilds starting to form and or build.. The game does not have a finish line.. They will raise the cap at some point.. At least thats my understanding in how they did it in soccer and the other games....but right now there is a wall...and a bunch of people will soon be smashed against it together. It's going to be fun to watch......

Me I am going to keep trying to recover for taking a few months off.. Enjoying the time I get to spend with my Brotherhood friends and meet some cool cats along the way...

1 thing Cubs I do understand why the pimps would keep there top guys back in a guild Challenge ...If the top guys are done building.. So it makes sence to let your younger guys take the game.. I don't think they had planned for them to boost in the process ...

depending on who we play.. we often lead with our younger teams.. let them get maybe even both games in...Just depends on who we play and the matchup we see... Now I am not saying that what they do.. just saying i can see why they would allow there younger teams to get some extra games in

06/01/17 14:35
Hey randy
Whales here.. gareth is too nice to say the truth so i will.. i personally left because of YOU.. until you came back everything ran so smooth under mark. Yeah we had to deal with a very hormonal john.. who spoke to himself and left when no one replied to his hissy fit then crawled back in.. but all in all i think the way you play the game is ridiculous.. its life or death.. the soccer lads who left are down to earth enjoy a laugh and a bit of routine.. not some psycho who gets himself off beating aggie.. your running of challenges was laughable.. big teams get 2 games, shit teams get one.. lets mop a guild challenge up after 4 hours and let a load of teams not get a look in.. so saying gareth is a traitor is laughable and i think you should look closer to home for the real issue.. you picked gareth out had a pop at getting a smaller team in. Even though it was me.. i really cant be arsed to go through all my issues with your guild under your leadership.. all i know is i am in a well run guild now.. with no rivalries
06/01/17 15:27
Whales :

Hey randy
Whales here.. gareth is too nice to say the truth so i will.. i personally left because of YOU.. until you came back everything ran so smooth under mark. Yeah we had to deal with a very hormonal john.. who spoke to himself and left when no one replied to his hissy fit then crawled back in.. but all in all i think the way you play the game is ridiculous.. its life or death.. the soccer lads who left are down to earth enjoy a laugh and a bit of routine.. not some psycho who gets himself off beating aggie.. your running of challenges was laughable.. big teams get 2 games, shit teams get one.. lets mop a guild challenge up after 4 hours and let a load of teams not get a look in.. so saying gareth is a traitor is laughable and i think you should look closer to home for the real issue.. you picked gareth out had a pop at getting a smaller team in. Even though it was me.. i really cant be arsed to go through all my issues with your guild under your leadership.. all i know is i am in a well run guild now.. with no rivalries

Sweet..you know you may be some great player in the soccer game.. but not so much here.. you left because you didn't like the way the gcs ran.. just an excuse.. mark came and asked me to return.. was pretty relentless about it for that matter,,

We only had a few "Shit teams " as you call them,, we don't view anyone as a shit team.. But we do play to win...sorry if you got a late start and could not handle that,, We are not pulling many teams where we can have a bunch of lev 3-5 players taking on lev 9-10 players,,,

The problem was that you and your uk guys forget this is not the soccer game.. I tried pretty hard to show you guys what to build, what stats were needed and one look at tt's team and you can see he loves to talk but not listen... You guys are so high on what you have done in the Soccer ver of this game your failing to adapt it over....your idea keep bringing in more soccer players... This is not the soccer game... This is not a UK server it's filled with Americans.. and well as your starting to see.. things get insane.. People use the AH, spam you with games.. beat the living hell out of each other..

All the while we have to deal with you guys bitching about everything.....So truth we were ok with you guys going to do your thing...

Your plan from the start was to come over drain as much info as you could then go start your guild with your friends...See I knew that from the start...
as soon as you showed up I knew what was going to happen. and yet i still wished you well....tried to help you learn the parts that were different,,
I am thrilled you found your happy place truth is we have had zero bitching since you left... We are in the middle of removing the inactive and replacing them. It will drop us to 4th or 5th,,, I'm good with that. we are building the brotherhood back to where it once was.. a solid group where people had a blast playing together,,, It's not all about winning now... it's about building the guild back to what it once was.... The fact that you don't like how we are doing that. Well your not in the guild anymore.. who cares.... go run your UK super master mega soccer guild any way you want... Your upset that I came back.. mark left because he got tired of dealing with the kid gloves he had to in dealing with all the whining... His guild is doing well.. He does not tip toe around the crap anymore.. removes inactive and stops the bitching on the spot.. Same as I am doing....

again I hope you guys do well...Listen to Sloth as he knows how the Football ver of this game works.....

I am sure we will see you down the road..

you call john hormonal but stand up for Touchy Tigers? for real.. come on now...

06/01/17 15:59
It's so ironic of you randy to keep continuously having digs at me cos you wasn't like that when you gave me the RH status in brotherhood. You wasn't like that either when I was doing all your dirty work for you on the forum doing exactly what you wanted when you wanted me to do stir things up with Dynasty. I might know very know very little about the game, but I know exactly how to run a guild and I think the amount of people that have left brotherhood speaks volumes and you can't use me as the excuse anymore cos players have left you after I've gone. If you want to know the route of the problem you might want to look at yourself before passing judgement.
06/01/17 16:07
Ashley Longthorn :

It's so ironic of you randy to keep continuously having digs at me cos you wasn't like that when you gave me the RH status in brotherhood. You wasn't like that either when I was doing all your dirty work for you on the forum doing exactly what you wanted when you wanted me to do stir things up with Dynasty. I might know very know very little about the game, but I know exactly how to run a guild and I think the amount of people that have left brotherhood speaks volumes and you can't use me as the excuse anymore cos players have left you after I've gone. If you want to know the route of the problem you might want to look at yourself before passing judgement.

Oh I know i'm the one cleaning house

We don't think we have a problem.. anymore..

be well..
06/01/17 16:13
ashely is a decent guy when you know him.. yes he vents.. but unlike john he would argue with himself lol.. and if mark was so pissed off with my bitching why would he have my team in his guild..
I can honestly say i had no interest in gaining information if i wanted to do that i would have gone to dynasty.. i came there as my friends gareth and sheffield was there and who doesnt like a friendly face.. i was the one who decieded to leave and spoke to gareth. The only thing i want to replicate from the soccer game is being fair to all members something you are very much incapable of.. i always thought dynasty was problem after being brain washed by yourself and a couple of others but now i can see why you was disliked.. its amazing how much you can see coming. Predict the future and that. I hope we do cross pathes.. be a good challenge.. but i honestly wont look back on our time in the same guild and think yeah i learnt what i know from him..
06/01/17 16:25
Okay moving on.... Nothing to see here! Only a bunch of guys with a pocket full of happiness and a pants full of nothing.
06/01/17 16:30
Cubs

Can't answer for why the slider was used. I can tell you that there was no directive to use it. And with exception to that incident, and the retaliatory fire for it, that guild battle was clean otherwise. I pretty much expect this guild battle to be clean as well.

06/01/17 16:33
Whales :

ashely is a decent guy when you know him.. yes he vents.. but unlike john he would argue with himself lol.. and if mark was so pissed off with my bitching why would he have my team in his guild..
I can honestly say i had no interest in gaining information if i wanted to do that i would have gone to dynasty.. i came there as my friends gareth and sheffield was there and who doesnt like a friendly face.. i was the one who decieded to leave and spoke to gareth. The only thing i want to replicate from the soccer game is being fair to all members something you are very much incapable of.. i always thought dynasty was problem after being brain washed by yourself and a couple of others but now i can see why you was disliked.. its amazing how much you can see coming. Predict the future and that. I hope we do cross pathes.. be a good challenge.. but i honestly wont look back on our time in the same guild and think yeah i learnt what i know from him..

Ok Bye
06/01/17 16:43
Whales :

You would have been welcomed to join Dynasty, I'm partial to your team name