You should be ASHAMED of yourselves Bones Brigade, cheating and still losing!!

31/12/16 21:39
dude i must say now that i have responded and it wasn't easy.How the hell are you guys doing this well i myself have never spent a dime on this game and 99% of the time i just dont boost because of building and all. You guys i tell you what you got an opening over there i be temped to send someover to just take notes lol
31/12/16 21:48
Ow and your daughter is OK for a girl lol we be seeing what she can do.
31/12/16 22:00
Guest CTDB7X :

Randy! Sorry buddy, just saw ur reply.
So u r the respectable LEHIGH! Pleased to meet u, Randy. I remember telling my Coalition that i cant ever beat this Lehigh guy hahahha and now here u r;)

took about 3.5 seasons long break.. needed it bad.. But ya I am back and havig a great time
so much catching up to do now ... got to get bck to speed

Cant wait there is nothing but respect that I carry for you.. your no easy out ever.. If I tend to play you often it's only because i want to test against even teams with a solid Def.. Can't learn anything from easy games IMO.. Good to meet you guys...

as for your daughter Jason..... pretty sure my wife would get mad... lol now that said.. I will admit she has my attention....her team plays well above her lev.. I have watched some of her games.. she plays smart... Leerns and adjust when she loses...and seesm to be very quick and seldom tired so she is using the tactics well... A player liek that you make friends with so when she passes you you can hide behind her and drink beer on the beach whaile she guards you

Be Well happy New year to all...

31/12/16 22:08
Ha! Mark, to be perfectly honest, and the guys in COalition and a few others know this, I had foot surgery back in mid October. Because of that, I was pretty much confined to my bedroom. So, I found this game, and I had an unfair advantage. I couldn't go anywhere, and was in immense pain. So, for pretty much a month and a half, I played and studied this game almost nonstop. No have not spent at all on it, hell, not working and medical bills are killing me more than the surgery! Anyway, point being, my unfair advantage, as I call it, is just the sheer amount of time I was able to have to learn and experiment with the game. Trust me, a very long process!

With Amanda, she would visit often, and I was able to share everything with her about the game in person, which makes it far easier to train someone and show them strategies and implications than trying to type it out and share it. She is also one level above me, but her team is almost a mirror of mine. Some of her plays are different. But, LORD do we have fun playing it. We were always close, but this just gave us something else to share together. As I said before, she's a bit more vibrant than me in her enthusiasm, LOL! But very proud of her. Tis funny, I have trie many times to get her to join Coalition, but she is a strong and independent woman and likes to her own thing her own way with her guild.

Just like I raised her! Proud Poppy. Again, fun to talk with everyone. It's a game and competiton all for amusement, but hell yeah, I wnat to win just like everyone else! Just curious, who do you guys have next?
31/12/16 22:42
well we just wrapped up with Tricolor.. good crew btw they played us solid for an under lev crew..

I was going to give the guys the weekend off as it's a holiday and well my guys drink all the time... New years.. i fear we would be trying to win a game using the toaster and not the PC

But my Rhs are all into this so we are signed up and waiting for the next match.. So not sure who we will get yet

31/12/16 23:06
We got goat again they kind of out match us but what's new lol this is sandman mark getting drunk lol new year starting early
31/12/16 23:09
And hell yes I. Posted you guys are much better than on paper nothing but respect marks raiders joined us late so I didn't know if he would be allowed to play again hate to lose if I can help it
31/12/16 23:09
And hell yes I. Posted you guys are much better than on paper nothing but respect marks raiders joined us late so I didn't know if he would be allowed to play again hate to lose if I can help it
31/12/16 23:10
Boosted typeing on phone lol
01/01/17 00:00
ha! Nice to meet you Sandman. Excuse me, SANDMAN, lol. Seen you around a bunch to. Enjoy your new year, guess Mark is already! Hope you and Randy let us know how your challenges go.