Auction house suggestion.

06/12/16 18:52
There should be a way to sort the player groups with highest quality to lowest and vise versa. It would make it more aesthetically pleasing rather than scrolling through different quality rarings.
06/12/16 20:19
Guest CZ51FH :

There should be a way to sort the player groups with highest quality to lowest and vise versa. It would make it more aesthetically pleasing rather than scrolling through different quality rarings.

You can filter players by star rating. Look at bottom of page is a slider.
07/12/16 15:40
One thing that would be nice is if, within the filter, we could select multiple positions (min 2). Like choosing RB and WR, and not have to go back and forth.
09/12/16 18:05
Just adding on this thread, but going a slightly different direction for the AH.

As I have progressed levels, I have noted a shrinking amount of players available in the auction house, and from what I understand, this issue continues well into the highest levels. I am not referring to the type of talent (though that is an issue) but more referring to the amount of bodies that become available at any given level.

Of course I realize that much of this is player driven, and if players aren't selling as much, there will be less available. Looking at the market at the beginning of the last season, the amount of 18 year olds that became available was quite small, and in my opinion, not injecting enough new blood into the game. This does cause players to cost more, which is fine, but it limits how many owners are actually spending tokens each season, which would likely lead to more total tokens being spent, and probably more funds rolling in for you.

Have you considered adding more "new" players at each level? Perhaps adding random 18-20 year olds, to be released at various stages of the season into the bidding process would generate more total action in the auction house. At the half way point of the season, there was 4 centers available to bid on, and many of the positions don't even fill up a full page. I completely understand not having tons of players flooded in, and I understand that the market will weaken as the season continues, it seems that there is a severe lack of bodies incoming.

Having the auction house being basically a dead zone for an entire half of a season certainly can't help your profits from people buying tokens.