Madness of games results

24/06/21 12:29
WTF is going on ! After game 5 of the season games are utterly stupid, teams winning by stupid scores, yet same teams losing in cup by stupid scores, no sense what so ever, played same team twice, lost in league 38-0, then next day beat same team 45-0 ! Stop fixing matches to suit your needs, take off your stupid restrictions and fixing results.
01/07/21 09:36
that isn't a fix he's clearly just better at the game then self if you'd of said to me you won a game 40-0 then lost 40-0 i'd of found it a bit sussed but when he's done you twice thats not fluke certain players I don't know why i'm in a league with them cos there knowledge is just better than mine and it reflects in the scorelines
10/07/21 11:42
Ashley Longthorn :

that isn't a fix he's clearly just better at the game then self if you'd of said to me you won a game 40-0 then lost 40-0 i'd of found it a bit sussed but when he's done you twice thats not fluke certain players I don't know why i'm in a league with them cos there knowledge is just better than mine and it reflects in the scorelines

You didn't read my comment, he won 38-0, then I won 45-0 utterly stupid, can't be poor one day then v the same team hammer him !
16/07/21 12:26
Ashley Longthorn :

You've clearly got a habit of misreading.
16/07/21 12:28
Iain Rees :

WTF is going on ! After game 5 of the season games are utterly stupid, teams winning by stupid scores, yet same teams losing in cup by stupid scores, no sense what so ever, played same team twice, lost in league 38-0, then next day beat same team 45-0 ! Stop fixing matches to suit your needs, take off your stupid restrictions and fixing results.

I don't think SN are fixing the matches, It could be down to your opponent doing a 8 hr training when you played him or he selected to play with a poor strat that you beat.
22/07/21 12:09
Iain Rees :

Your not the only one, also seeing some match fixing like results that doesnt make sense. Makes one wonder why one must pay to theoretically stand A chance if the results of the matches are being dictated by SN...and no, its not an "energy" issue, were not stupid...makes sense why most have left allready...
28/07/21 03:07
It was the same for me, I was leading my league and after match n°5 it was a big diference and I ended up loosing the leven... todo much hand in the game... id u are going to change something at least advice weach are the changes...
28/07/21 03:07
It was the same for me, I was leading my league and after match n°5 it was a big diference and I ended up loosing the leven... todo much hand in the game... id u are going to change something at least advice weach are the changes...
14/08/21 09:35
oskakwkaka