It’s a fixed

24/05/19 13:42
It seems pointless playing this game anymore. It’s all fixed. the championship, whatever strat you play, rm fixes the out come. If your doing well in the championship your shite in the rank games unless your la cag. You cannot beat a level above, same thing happens all the time, last minute your winning, you foul or they kick the ball to get a line out, you lose the scrum or lineout, and they go on to score a try to win the game, it happens every time.
24/05/19 15:03
Just look at the top 23, all level 91’s not one level 90.
24/05/19 16:21
Mr MojoRising :

It seems pointless playing this game anymore. It’s all fixed. the championship, whatever strat you play, rm fixes the out come. If your doing well in the championship your shite in the rank games unless your la cag. You cannot beat a level above, same thing happens all the time, last minute your winning, you foul or they kick the ball to get a line out, you lose the scrum or lineout, and they go on to score a try to win the game, it happens every time.

Sorry Mr mojo, as an official lacky of the developers I would like to apologize. We will work diligently to make it so that people with lesser players can still defeat teams with better players. We will be increasing randomness of the game from the current 10% to 50% to allow for more entertaining swings. Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.
24/05/19 21:52
Dont take the piss comic book man.
go and bore people somewhere else.
25/05/19 11:42
dunno if it is fixed but the results are more and more unpredictable

getting really fedup beating the second of the championship and then being hammered by the 11th

thanks for introducing an update in the middle of the championship, this is really taking the piss and showing very little respect to players working for weeks on their strategies

I have lost all confidence in that game and in the people supposingly developing it
25/05/19 16:30
It’s definitely fixed. last season I was awful this season I’m going for promo. It’s the same every season. I can’t win games in challenge but win in championship.
25/05/19 20:56
Mr MojoRising :

It’s definitely fixed. last season I was awful this season I’m going for promo. It’s the same every season. I can’t win games in challenge but win in championship.

I'm glad I was able to assist, enjoy!
07/06/19 09:53
Who is this monks geezer. A complete stain.
07/06/19 14:26
Gareth Robson :

Who is this monks geezer. A complete stain.

yes he is. And all those who kiss his ass