@Dunraven

06/05/18 23:50
Hi 'no mark' debater - which guild are u in lad? The Scots are most welcome in our guild - Fire of Dragons-:)
07/05/18 00:08
Hiccup... Ah... your the player 'Ravens' from Webb Ellis. U don't sound Welsh my little 'no mark' debater mucca. Why don't you change yr flag to... sigh... I don't know....do you live in a different country to Wales? You should join our guild... we can deal with you there :))
07/05/18 00:29
1 of the Welsh lads have said 'Dear Bridgend boi - how many times did u bend yr knee delve into yr pocket and use yr credit card to make 'a mark' in this game?? Invite sent to discuss well thought out strategies boyo
07/05/18 03:30
Top notch values on display once again, keep it up mate, you're making yourself look worse than your imaginary enemies could if they tried.
07/05/18 12:24
Black Monks :

Top notch values on display once again, keep it up mate, you're making yourself look worse than your imaginary enemies could if they tried.

07/05/18 13:21
Hey, Hey Fame at last!

Someone said you are Dragon Warlord, the top 100 cash cow? True?
07/05/18 13:21
What an inarticulate troll you are Dragon Blade. I hope Welsh is your first language, as your written English is awful and very difficult to understand.
07/05/18 14:20
Also, is all this because of being upset about someone suggesting a game enhancement of adding the mark feauture? What do you have against the pro mark people? It would make the game more realistic. And once again, please stop with the insults regarding nationalities, I know it's your go to move, but enough is enough, right?
07/05/18 16:53
Wow.... I didn't expect a mothers committee. U comment then minutes after 'he in hiding from the French' is right behind u ;). Then Charlie Z wants 'any kind of connection' to real world lol. It is what it is. Tbh I felt sorry for u as wanted to have u join a guild with more fellow dragons with real life rugby players in to rediscover yr stones. Ah well - I hear BM's (#the phantom) dinner is getting cold - u best warm it up lol. End of thread for me... I tried reaching out to the fella :).
07/05/18 16:53
Wow.... I didn't expect a mothers committee. U comment then minutes after 'he in hiding from the French' is right behind u ;). Then Charlie Z wants 'any kind of connection' to real world lol. It is what it is. Tbh I felt sorry for u as wanted to have u join a guild with more fellow dragons with real life rugby players in to rediscover yr stones. Ah well - I hear BM's (#the phantom) dinner is getting cold - u best warm it up lol. End of thread for me... I tried reaching out to the fella :).