DW the fool has been slain part 2

06/10/17 21:50
DW the fool thanks for the med kits ;))))
06/10/17 22:13
Enough already, please.
06/10/17 22:23
Forgive me the Hutchie - this is just for DW the fool to respond ignore it buddie
06/10/17 22:28
Db, you have a match to prepare for, go prepare for it and stop bringing this to the forum. We have all asked you nicely and the mods you admire and respect have told you point blank. Just stop
07/10/17 10:01
And stop posting on french forum in all sections please (the same goes for u the fool, stop trolling, ty)
07/10/17 11:16
@Moderators, clearly this is frustrating everybody on both the English and French forums, can something not be done to put a stop to this please. It's leading to the forum no longer being a place of discussion and a bit of banter but into a place of frustration and the DW show, which honestly is crap.
07/10/17 11:23
MODERATORS - no need - 'we' outta here - 'we' can not vouch for what 'DW the fool' does though whose main aim is to annoy. Bye from us bar 1.
07/10/17 12:07
You do realise how badly this is reflecting on your guild when you post on here? FOD are highly recognised on the game as being a strong team but it doesn't matter how strong the spine of your team is if none of you will play together I suggest you you might wanna sort out ya differences within your own guild rather than ripping lumps out of each on the forum I'm in a much lesser guild but even If I got an invite I wouldn't join you guys because theres clearly problems within the team and i'm sure i'm not the only one of that opinion
07/10/17 12:24
Dragon blade :

MODERATORS - no need - 'we' outta here - 'we' can not vouch for what 'DW the fool' does though whose main aim is to annoy. Bye from us bar 1.

We've heard that so many times before, lets hope it lasts and that DW the fool follows suit
07/10/17 12:26
Hey Ashley - we are a strong team with real life professional players in - some play at top level :). 1 player will not come forward on our chat and tries to annoy us on here. The spine of our team is 'unbroken' - it's a disgruntled 'newcomer'. That's our last post as gotta concentrate on real thing now :).