Undefeated Guilds

13/02/17 01:01
The discussion elsewhere got me thinking but I didn't want to drag the other thread off topic. Which guilds in the game are undefeated? International Lions certainly are. Wouldn't mind betting that at least one of Arena of Champions, Lomus Legends or Brothers in Arms haven't been beaten either.

Any other takers?
13/02/17 01:09
Webb Ellis...

Oh no they got beat recently didn't they
13/02/17 01:27
Chepstow Harlequins :

The discussion elsewhere got me thinking but I didn't want to drag the other thread off topic. Which guilds in the game are undefeated? International Lions certainly are. Wouldn't mind betting that at least one of Arena of Champions, Lomus Legends or Brothers in Arms haven't been beaten either.

Any other takers?

The Old Folks Home are undefeated too!
13/02/17 01:38
Brothers in Arms have been beaten before, but not going to moan about it and make excuses
13/02/17 01:49
WarriorsBiA :

Brothers in Arms have been beaten before, but not going to moan about it and make excuses

Server trouble too was it Warriors? It doesn't count then!
13/02/17 02:47
Welsh Wizzards :

WarriorsBiA :

Server trouble too was it Warriors? It doesn't count then!

No, even worse, I was playing for them. I got banned by them for nearly 18 months!
13/02/17 11:53
Zzzzz. Glad you're all so fascinated by us/me. Does your in-guild chat also revolve around us/me? When one of you beats one of us/me do you instantly share it on your chat? BORING.
13/02/17 13:09
I personally call my mommy and tell her, but not until I run around the neighborhood extolling my greatness
13/02/17 21:03
Bluemooners - I was genuinely interested in which other guilds were undefeated. It wasn't about you or your guild. Bet some of the top French guilds are undefeated.

Black Monks -
13/02/17 22:08
Demi Maul are undefeated. Very strong outfit.