Losing fans

07/10/16 10:17
I'm very disappointed think the game .
I've spent ages building my fan Base up to then friendly games are just taking them.
20000 fans I've lost because of this.teams playing me with more than 15% overall better teams.
It's taking fun out of game here please fix
07/10/16 12:50
I assume you mean training matches rather than friendlies ?
07/10/16 14:14
There's been a huge up in the amount of matches being played against people the last season or so. From leagues 1-22 I maybe had 10 challenges total, from 22 to halfway through 24 I have probably had 50+ matches played against me. Not a bug though. I'm getting league 26, 27 and 28 guys playing me a lot, and yeah I lose a few but hey ho it's to be expected

Treat it as a learning curve to see where your team stacks up, that's what I do. When someone in the top league or one below has to use subs to squeak a win against little old me it makes me smile knowing soon I'm gonna go up 2 more and then I'll have you. It's all about your outlook, yeah I lose fans but I can gain them back and still learn something. Plus you get the odd guy who just can't win yet tries 5 or 6 times... how can that not please you!
08/10/16 15:49
The only thing I'll say to it is that it does get in the way when you're expecting GvG challenges or playing matches. Missed out a couple of times with GvG games that could have been against me (can get an inkling from the pattern) because I was being played. That's money I'm missing out on, that's the only thing that bothers me about it

To give you an idea, I've had 53 challenges in the last week alone. That's not counting any I've initiated or friendlies, hence why when it's timed wrong it interferes on occasion. Just to show my point and reasons
08/10/16 17:23
Yes it's just frustrating having to do it all again building them back up
09/10/16 00:03
Croxton :

The only thing I'll say to it is that it does get in the way when you're expecting GvG challenges or playing matches. Missed out a couple of times with GvG games that could have been against me (can get an inkling from the pattern) because I was being played. That's money I'm missing out on, that's the only thing that bothers me about it

To give you an idea, I've had 53 challenges in the last week alone. That's not counting any I've initiated or friendlies, hence why when it's timed wrong it interferes on occasion. Just to show my point and reasons

The last time I was challenged in a training game was almost three weeks ago. Does feel odd in how variable this can be.
09/10/16 00:33
I'm now up to 60 challenges sent to me in the last 7 days, that's 8.57 challenges a day every day for a week and most leagues above with 30k+ more fans on occasion. Definitely odd on the variables there bud, like I said I've had maybe 10 ever until 2 weeks ago when this started

Still... despite 90+% of challengers being league 27 or 28 I've won well over half of them, while offline so no subs, which makes me feel good as I'm still only a meagre league 24 for another week. Either I'm looking good for when I make top league or some of you challengers should be embarrassed with yourselves and your strategies hehe See Wakefield, every cloud and all that Jazz
13/10/16 23:57
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Croxton :

The last time I was challenged in a training game was almost three weeks ago. Does feel odd in how variable this can be.

Since writing this I've been challenged 37 times by the same player. Thanks Geoffroy for making me feel wanted ... and hope you have a few heal kits still left. And yes I know, you're using a deliberate losing strategy.
14/10/16 00:22

Croxton :

Since writing this I've been challenged 37 times by the same player. Thanks Geoffroy for making me feel wanted ... and hope you have a few heal kits still left. And yes I know, you're using a deliberate losing strategy.

Haha love it, as if to ram home a point eh! Kudos Geoffroy, Gotta love harassment and stalking, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside eh lol