New Game Version

19/03/16 19:18
There has been an update to the game but what does everyone think of the changes:

MB restricted to 50% but the cost is the same as the previous 100%
New promotion top 3 teams promoted 2 divisions, next 6 teams promoted 1 division
Higher cash rewards at the end of each league.
19/03/16 20:49
All good for me.
19/03/16 22:45
Liking the reduction in mb

Not so keen on increasing amount of teams being promoted.. It will just reduce the quality of the leagues at the top.. Level 15 was the first time the league had felt competitive.. Now with three teams coming up from 14 plus 9 being promoted at 14 I fear it may be a backward step
19/03/16 23:47
It's now a much more competitive league scenario. This can't be a bad thing as more teams now have an interest in the outcome.
This should I hope keep more players interested in playing. Let's not forget that the game is not just about the top guilds.
For us minions that are slowly aspiring to rise up the ladder by earning money and not purchasing gold balls the recent upgrade has presented us with a better opportunity to achieve promotion.

Congratulations to the England team on their magnificent Grand Slam.

I have changed my Guild's name in honour of their excellent season.

And did those fields in ancient times,
Walk upon England's mountains green,
And was the holy God,
......Till we have built Jerusalem,
On England's green and pleasant land
GET IN THERE! .
19/03/16 23:48
yes i agree mb is right but promoting 9 teams is ridiculous b4 long the whole league b promoted reducing the challenge of the league competition they need to reduce teams promoted not increase
20/03/16 00:02
guest_1451951003434 :

And was the holy God,
GET IN THERE! .

Get the f***ing words right! Are you Welsh?

20/03/16 02:07
Personally I welcome the changes, If nothing else, it shows that someone was listening to the players (although they may have hearing issues - it took so long).

All we can hope for now is to sort out the player trading system a little bit ............... and perhaps adding a "nuke their stadium" button, or an ability to have snipers in the stands - now that would really shake it up
20/03/16 09:58
.Leicester Tigers. :

"guest_1451951003434" :

And was the holy God,
GET IN THERE! .

Get the f***ing words right! Are you Welsh?

Steady .Leicester Tigers ... The Welsh would have got the words AND the Tune right :0)
20/03/16 10:28
By promoting the top 3 teams two leagues you will get more championships at the top level therefore more players at auction
20/03/16 11:07
Nathan aka Hurst Park :

By promoting the top 3 teams two leagues you will get more championships at the top level therefore more players at auction

Absolutely. And whilst there may be a temporary blip in quality, it should soon work itself out for the highest divisions. What it does do is to allow more players to be genuinely competitive at that level, which has to be a good thing.