Lost my hope

17/06/20 07:18
I’ve decided to not rely on Football Champions support anymore. After the response I got in the ticket regarding the constant 4-day injuries with many of my players (including those who I’ve healed prior to my championship games on the same day!!), saying:

“Good day,

After checking, there is no problem about it.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team”

There clearly is a problem. Having 1-2 players injured nearly ever championship/tournament match for 4 days is “no problem”? PMSL. They’ve confirmed my suspicions about deliberately wasting our heal kits by injuring our players frequently. And no my players ain’t injured because of my strats.

After this B.S. response, I’ll no longer use the football support ticket anymore. I’ll only stick to Rugby Support since they seem more willing to respond in a proper way. Stuff these stupid football devs
18/06/20 18:58
hahahahahaha
20/06/20 11:26
Hey Gregory do you find the same player gets injured or different ? If it's same player could be multiple reasons i'm thinking that all from he's weak in toughness , he's got low stamina for his level so will burn out on a max rhythm all these factors you've probs taken into consideration but I find generally a logical reason behind it. I haven't had an injuryin ages and when I do can generally be recovered in 48 hours
20/06/20 14:55
Ashley Longthorn 123 :

Hey Gregory do you find the same player gets injured or different ? If it's same player could be multiple reasons i'm thinking that all from he's weak in toughness , he's got low stamina for his level so will burn out on a max rhythm all these factors you've probs taken into consideration but I find generally a logical reason behind it. I haven't had an injuryin ages and when I do can generally be recovered in 48 hours

Nah mate. I mean yes it can be the same player, but I end up having 2 players injured usually and on one occasion I had 3 players injured. To have them injured almost every single championship/tournament match is suspicious. There's nothing wrong with my strats in that sense. And I almost never get 2 days (or 48 hours).
13/07/20 09:20
Same with one of my teams it can be any player often two in the same day I may have thousands of heals but if this carry's on I wont have for long.
15/07/20 08:57
Exactly man I don’t want to waste any more heals cos it’s like wasting money.

The only way to curb the problem without wasting heals is to perhaps buy more backup players but in this case it’ll be a financial burden plus they may get injured as well. I honestly don’t know what’s up with the game.
19/07/20 18:47
Its gone down the pan