Get a life

11/09/19 17:12
{Ystradgynlais} :

Wales_RM :

Guest GEXZBI :

The difference is Snakeman and Awassa can defend .... Morigan and Wales cannot....

Just saying...

https://i.imgur.com/Gzoibmt.png

Haha. Stopped pouting now have you? You make a few defends and now you think your god. Reality check, You're still a nobody in the game, Make your own strats and become a somebody.

Meh. I'm good just using your strats, that'll do me. I especially like the kick to 8 strat you used in the league against eRACING. Killer strat that! You got very unlucky right at the end there though with that try, I really felt for you:

11/09/19 17:51
Melbourne Storm :

Friendly games will be taken out of the game on the next patch

Aww that's a shame, i like a good friendly lol
11/09/19 19:40
Oi! Ystradblahblahblah. That's choice coming from the Guild that constantly blocks people on the map. Sad little lives you lot lead at La Fags.
11/09/19 20:02
DHSFP :

Oi! Ystradblahblahblah. That's choice coming from the Guild that constantly blocks people on the map. Sad little lives you lot lead at La Fags.

Even though you said you're gonna keep out of these situations you can't help yourself and stick your nose in. What a bellend
11/09/19 20:11
I haven't mentioned the other subject which I said I would not mention even if it is blatantly obvious from last season some teams still participate in it. I am talking about map blocking here.

Also, if you want to talk about good strats, how did yours do against me in the league this season? Not great as I recall...45 v 7 was it not. I've played good teams since then
11/09/19 20:20
DHSFP :

I haven't mentioned the other subject which I said I would not mention even if it is blatantly obvious from last season some teams still participate in it. I am talking about map blocking here.

Also, if you want to talk about good strats, how did yours do against me in the league this season? Not great as I recall...45 v 7 was it not. I've played good teams since then

And where are you in the league?
11/09/19 20:27
What has that to do with anything? I played good teams after I smashed you

I am not cheating anyone on the map or league unlike you lot at La Fags. 2 fixes for you last season so you could get top league again you sad, deluded little man. Plus all your squad returned to you a while back, BEFORE the 24 hours bidding was up???? Explain that one Einstein. Have fun being a French cheating Maid.
11/09/19 20:38
Funny how your bitching about match fixing when all I use to do was give you wins to save your ass, God knows how many I gave you. So don't act all innocent on here. Not only that I use to feed you strats and don't go saying I didn't.

As for selling up and getting my players back, I have no idea as I gave my account to someone to run for a good while. Even some of Damage members know I wasn't in the game.

P.S well done on beating me, shows how sad you are to gloat as nobody ever comes on here to do that
11/09/19 20:45
Maybe if you hadn't complained about map blocking which your Guild is famous for and if you hadn't called me a bellend I may have said nothing but you walked into it.

I haven't match fixed since before MB was removed and you know it. You continue to do it!!!

I haven't used anything even remotely like the strats you helped me with 2 years ago for about that long. I use my own strats, do not block any team on the map and do not fix league games for anyone. You continue to fix games for and against. Hope that makes you happy.

As for your squad being returned, like anyone will ever get to the truth of that one from a Guild of pure cheats.
11/09/19 21:03
{Ystradgynlais} :

Funny how your bitching about match fixing when all I use to do was give you wins to save your ass, God knows how many I gave you. So don't act all innocent on here. Not only that I use to feed you strats and don't go saying I didn't.

As for selling up and getting my players back, I have no idea as I gave my account to someone to run for a good while. Even some of Damage members know I wasn't in the game.

P.S well done on beating me, shows how sad you are to gloat as nobody ever comes on here to do that

WHAT A CUNT