New Update

22/02/19 23:33
Well my two cents if I may. They could do with a reorganizing the skills to better suit the Offensive, Defensive, Mental/Physical part. They could still add a special teams part to the Strat settings. But like Jammin said...it's a lazy copy and paste with no attention to detail or knowledge of the game.
23/02/19 01:13
This new update is punishing Teams for playing Above Their Level. Severe drop in Speed.

They are Destroying this Game!
... Z ...
23/02/19 01:14
Sam Tech 2.0 :

Well my two cents if I may. They could do with a reorganizing the skills to better suit the Offensive, Defensive, Mental/Physical part. They could still add a special teams part to the Strat settings. But like Jammin said...it's a lazy copy and paste with no attention to detail or knowledge of the game.

JESUS YES.... THIS!

my return coverage turned to shit after this update. This game dev hates it's players.
23/02/19 01:47
Guest 84EYUS :

This new update is punishing Teams for playing Above Their Level. Severe drop in Speed.

... Z ...

Insane....
23/02/19 06:24
Guest 84EYUS :

... Z ...

They will see me leave within the month they don't fix it. Took 1st today then with minimal changes a 60 point swing. Tried every setting combo extra didn't change a single drive. The update has nothing to do with football. I absolutely love the game but they made my team in playable today. Within a 4 hr span a 60 point swing. It's almost like they are pushing us out the game so they don't have to shut it down...
23/02/19 16:45
Guest F1OSJR :

Guest 84EYUS :

... Z ...

They will see me leave within the month they don't fix it. Took 1st today then with minimal changes a 60 point swing. Tried every setting combo extra didn't change a single drive. The update has nothing to do with football. I absolutely love the game but they made my team in playable today. Within a 4 hr span a 60 point swing. It's almost like they are pushing us out the game so they don't have to shut it down...

That last part... I think is spot on. Do they want us to all quit? lol.
23/02/19 16:54
Same here. I'm watching now. 2 or 4 weeks maybe. If there are no changes I'm out and will quit.
23/02/19 17:54
From the looks of the posts on this thread it seems you guys are starting to see why I left the game...have fun giving your money to a company that couldn't care less about how they treat you and continue to make updates that make the game worse instead of better. Yes it is fun to chat with your friends in the guild chat but to me it makes no sense to support a company that appears to want to force people out of the game. Good luck to all of you that continue to play.....Phoenix
23/02/19 19:25
Barney Miller :

From the looks of the posts on this thread it seems you guys are starting to see why I left the game...have fun giving your money to a company that couldn't care less about how they treat you and continue to make updates that make the game worse instead of better. Yes it is fun to chat with your friends in the guild chat but to me it makes no sense to support a company that appears to want to force people out of the game. Good luck to all of you that continue to play.....Phoenix

Spent along time trying to give nitro the benefit. But yes the cons are quickly becoming greater then the pros. I'm with Karl. I'll sit back and watch but no changes or explanations and I'll follow ur lead and retire. Pheonix was a beast! Them losing u hurt the game. They lose us it won't be much better. Shame. I'm keeping hope they admit they messed this one up but I don't see that happening. No setting combos work the same. One day and my team gets thirty points worse? Shame it affects two of the best in the game. Both Karl and I have put in a lot of time getting to the top. Only to have nitro flip a switch. And now we suck. Trying to stay positive. Taking a break at the minimum. Very insulting
23/02/19 21:23
I will keep playing but stop spending....