Wow!!

14/02/19 02:55
Much respect, because I know Red has it for you. Unfortunately I believe Red is gone. I guess you never know. But doesn’t look good.
14/02/19 02:58
Red is good people and glad you got to spend some time and get to know him
14/02/19 03:05
I was fortunate to have the two best players in the game when I started teach me. Red being one of them. Very free with info. I try to pass it on.
14/02/19 03:05
I was fortunate to have the two best players in the game when I started teach me. Red being one of them. Very free with info. I try to pass it on.
14/02/19 03:14
Red and I discussed a lot of things and we learned from each other. I was sorry to see him leave Ghosts when he did but he told me why and I understand why he felt the need to move on
14/02/19 03:28
Well no one could take Red’s place, but if you want to give it a go

Good meeting you, always heard good things.

PS: If you can’t make it over, just send GW.
14/02/19 03:37
I appreciate the invite but the only place I will be going is back to the Ghosts...the game has pretty much run its course for me and has become more of a chore for me than fun....i keep playing just to help my friends as much as I can. I think GW is happy where he is but you never know what the future holds...there are some young teams here that will help keep the guild strong
14/02/19 04:16
Who the fuck is Red? LOL
14/02/19 04:17
And who was the other "best" Thou?
14/02/19 04:29
Red is Redskins....and no hard feelings Jammin' ....I can't speak for London but I hope it was an accident that he hit the challenge button, i know i have hit the button before when i didn't want to. You know the guild has never been known for cherry picking and you know how I feel about it. London is good people though and was picked as leader for a reason.This is totally out of character for him