MB Idea

14/07/18 17:37
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DUGITES :

I remember when a bunch of nobody jnr west indies crickerters did convincingly beat a full strength english cricket team when the reward for winning team was 1 million dollars.. just sayin... what makes you think you have the best stratergy and gives you the right to think you should win everymatch... maybe when you lose it was because your team was just not good enough on the day
I never said I had the best team or the best strategy in the game. I don’t mind losing either, but when tou pretty convincingly beat someone 50 times and he uses MB and beats you by 40 I think it’s enough reason to get upset.

But het, you probably use MB to get your team ro win every now and again, so kudos to you. I honestly don’t understand what you are defending? Maybe just your own lack of strategy building, who knows.

Anyways, as I said MB can stay, Just make us aware of who’s using it.
14/07/18 19:20
I just ran your statement through Google translate: 'im not saying I'm great, I'm just saying you're horrible and I'm great.'
15/07/18 04:28
So do we tell the kenyan coach whos team has not been playing the game for as long as that other team that they are not good enough to win and therefore shouldn't even bother with their match or does the kenyan coach say stuff you all im going to use every avenue possible to be as competitive as i can. You say you have made peace with m.b. but your still upset about it aren't you precious. By the way my team dont have credit card access and i havn't used m.b. since bout level 40ish and still getting the odd win here and there so thanks for asking
15/07/18 12:45

So do we tell the kenyan coach whos team has not been playing the game for as long as that other team that they are not good enough to win and therefore shouldn't even bother with their match or does the kenyan coach say stuff you all im going to use every avenue possible to be as competitive as i can. You say you have made peace with m.b. but your still upset about it aren't you precious. By the way my team dont have credit card access and i havn't used m.b. since bout level 40ish and still getting the odd win here and there so thanks for asking

Even if that means pumping steroids? Don't think coach would say that bud..
15/07/18 13:41
Kak idea. We all have them from time to time.
15/07/18 13:42
Guest FND7R :

Even if that means pumping steroids? Don't think coach would say that bud..

What national team do you root for, I will gaurantee if they are tier one they have at least one player with a 'medical exemption' to use 'medicine' that is banned due to them being classified as PEDs without the 'medical exemption'
15/07/18 21:29
Back to topic. MB is no different to sports shop items, nearly 200mil on a set of boots and the same again on a few other items is more than MB for a whole league campaign. I have never seen a new set of boots improving a player by that much. They are both part of the game, some say unfortunately so we will have to put up with it. You can look at your opposition banks are like before and after so their is no hiding it. I used MB in league games as I couldn’t compete in the sports shop and my bank was always fairly full.
We need to find another way of spending money when all the building are at the top level, a youth development centre would be a good idea but would take too much developing so ain’t going to happen by the money grabbing devs.
15/07/18 21:43
Play by the rules :

You can look at your opposition banks are like before and after so their is no hiding it.

Are you sure about that?
15/07/18 21:51
We are the Hutchie :

Play by the rules :

You can look at your opposition banks are like before and after so their is no hiding it.

Are you sure about that?

You’re an experienced player, you must know that mate. If not tell me your guild and I will tell you how much cash you have?
15/07/18 22:17
We are the Hutchie :

Play by the rules :

Are you sure about that?

137mil sure