3-4 or 4-3 defense

16/04/17 14:05
Thinking of changing it up and dropping a dliner back to linebacker, spreading them wider and pulling them closer to the line of scrimmage, reducing the yardage gained per carry. Thought's?
16/04/17 17:32
It will change how the DL reacts but you can figure it out by playing around with it. You could even replace him with an LB/DB if you want. They did not program this game to have as much control over the D as you do with the O. Which is too bad.
17/04/17 17:11
I have tried a 3-4 over 3 matches now. All against teams statistically (but maybe not strategically) better than me. First two matches the only touchdowns I conceded were a kick return and a turnover. Third natch I did concede a half back touchdown but three people missed a tackle so not putting that down to strategy. So one touchdown conceded by defence of three matches should be considered a success.

0 sacks though
13/05/17 15:49
My DEF has satisfactory sack results out of 3-4. I lineup my NT-DL head-up or gap-C/G, and even drop him back to LB depth! Of course, don't forget to 'train' him!
15/05/17 22:59
Boss J D Hawg :

My DEF has satisfactory sack results out of 3-4. I lineup my NT-DL head-up or gap-C/G, and even drop him back to LB depth! Of course, don't forget to 'train' him!

Hi Boss !! Hope you are doing fine
16/05/17 05:48
I run the 3-4 since lv 10ish, It has drawbacks. But I seem to like it especially with the uber amount of run game I match up against.