Spending money on this game

14/12/16 06:33
you guys have a messed up idea of cheating....and pardon the hell out of those of us who were stupid and lame enough to spend money....oh, the horrors....I'll never be legit now....<sniff><sniff>....lol....sokay, just put me in a different league without you whiny titty babies.
26/12/16 14:29
Dave Weeks :

Damn Randy I was trying to think about what you said so I went and looked and I just saw that they have a new thing with training your guys with gold balls thanks. Because the last time I looked at that it was 900 gold balls to speed up training. With that being said let me tell you brother that the money I spend is for buildings because in our guild we know what that means because we all talk not like other guilds, lol.

I didn't say it was a great way to train just that it could be done..
BTW that guild challenge was fun.... Seems like with the way the game is set we will be playing each other all the time...Kind of goes with what your saying about being at the top.... It was a fun matchup though.. not sure I see the point of them TBH you guys will win your games we will win our games and we will tie every time....what am i missing?
26/12/16 16:36
Ashley Longthorn :

No your problem with this is game. The reason this game is corrupt is because of people like you who spend real money it's only a game and it's players like you that piss off other members when you decrease there fans with your superteams It's players like you that are the sole reason I won't increase my fanbase and it's players like yourself Aggie , Lynwood that I just have very little respect for because there is no skill to players with the pack players the only reason people buy pack players is because they aint good enough to compete legit or that's my take on it.For that reason I'm actually quite happy your getting punished but whilst I believe you shouldn't be able to see other legit teams in training matches I'm all for you guys with packs playing each other I just don't want to see a pack player against someone like myself that is totally legit not cheating my way to the top and have never spent a dime cos I believe in tactics not boosting you may as well have the steroids on too cos you'll win everytime with the pack.

If people didn't pay you would not have a game to play. I suggest you stop posting silly little comments and continue working on you strats silently. BTW I am not a (as you say) pack player or have a bought team and I own you here and over at RM. Less talk and more play will do you wonders
26/12/16 16:37
Not unless they take the slider out of it. We already know that there is no one in your guild that can beat the top 3 in out guild so you were able to use the slider against us. That is the only reason you guys tied us. And I will no do another guild challenge till they get rid of the damn slider. I don't think it is fair that you as a challenger are able to use it but you can't use it to defend yourself. Now how damn stupid is that so to answer your question Randy no it was not fun at all and if you notice I didn't play any games after I saw that you beat me the way you did because you know damn well that you can't beat me. Damn I just played you in 5 map games where there is no slider and smoked you in all five and took fans from you. Now that was fun for me.
26/12/16 17:40
Dave Weeks :

Not unless they take the slider out of it. We already know that there is no one in your guild that can beat the top 3 in out guild so you were able to use the slider against us. That is the only reason you guys tied us. And I will no do another guild challenge till they get rid of the damn slider. I don't think it is fair that you as a challenger are able to use it but you can't use it to defend yourself. Now how damn stupid is that so to answer your question Randy no it was not fun at all and if you notice I didn't play any games after I saw that you beat me the way you did because you know damn well that you can't beat me. Damn I just played you in 5 map games where there is no slider and smoked you in all five and took fans from you. Now that was fun for me.

Dave I have said for a long time that you have one of the best minds in this game... and ytour right there is no way i can take you on stright up.. 3 seasons off did not help that much lol.. But i had much going on and was about to lose my mind over a game lol.. lol that said..we knew going on the only way to beat your top guys was the slider... we also knw that every time we try to get a challenge we will end up against you guys.... no other crews are clsoe it tot number of fans so i think we just keep getting matched up..... I hate the slider.. I think it takes the skill out of the game TBH... you knw I've always said that... but it's part of the game... and we will use it whenever we areup against a crew as strong as you guys when we need too for a guild Challenge..

I was kind of saying the same thing this morning.. whats the point.. there younger guys will boost to beat our guys.. are guys will boost to beat there guys and we will end in a tie every single time... all we all do is spend gold that should be going to building......

I have to say though.. man you and 4th and 1.. your still 2 of the best minds in the game...... love watching your def play,,,, anyway.. Be well Happy Holidays and well.. see you guys at the next tie I guess..... insane right... we could try and avoid each other for a round.. let us know when your going to try for another round and we will hold off.. then when your starts we will try.. .. something to think about
05/01/17 02:13
Dave Weeks :

Looks like that ws BS..