MSG for league of union in the guild blue and gold army

20/11/18 21:42
Simple msg please stop playing my level 13 team your level 41 like what are you actually learning I'm all for a friendly but repeat friendlies what exactly are you trying to achieve ?

I suggest if you want a proper challenge try playing my Leeds rhinos in the international ruckers or if you have the nerve my main team at level 70 ashley longthorn but I take it your too bottless to even dare to try. IDIOT

wow i'm worlds best I like to play people over 20 levels below me in friendlies and probably celebrate it like i've won my championship. Sorry just winds me up man dont mind a polite friendly 1 off but daily on repeat just getting annoyed with it wouldn't mind it it was a competive game but where not even semi close in ability on the account your playing against.
21/11/18 05:17
Why don't you just beat him? He's only 28 levels above you
21/11/18 08:21
Ashley Longthorn :

Simple msg please stop playing my level 13 team your level 41 like what are you actually learning I'm all for a friendly but repeat friendlies what exactly are you trying to achieve ?

I suggest if you want a proper challenge try playing my Leeds rhinos in the international ruckers or if you have the nerve my main team at level 70 ashley longthorn but I take it your too bottless to even dare to try. IDIOT

wow i'm worlds best I like to play people over 20 levels below me in friendlies and probably celebrate it like i've won my championship. Sorry just winds me up man dont mind a polite friendly 1 off but daily on repeat just getting annoyed with it wouldn't mind it it was a competive game but where not even semi close in ability on the account your playing against.

Played you good game... level 68 not the leads team that is only a 50...
22/11/18 02:26
Ashley Longthorn all your teams are turd tbf.