Championship improvements

03/02/18 19:50
should there be a rule in championships that the bottom player drops a championship level? just a suggestion.
give your ideas for championship improvements as well if u want.
04/02/18 10:51
Would his or her training points drop back to the previous level?
08/02/18 09:41
im not sure, that would be fair. perhaps those points that have gone over get given back to assign to other things? this also could appeal to the makers as it would make teams want to do better in the season, therefore putting money into the game.
08/02/18 16:01
The bottom 3 is to all intents and purposes a "demotion" anyway as the top League increases by one every season. For example, the current top level is 60 so if you come in the bottom 3 in 58 you stay there and the following season, instead of being 2 behind the top tier, you are 3 behind as it will be 61.
10/02/18 08:28
New Zealand All Blacks 16 :

should there be a rule in championships that the bottom player drops a championship level? just a suggestion.
give your ideas for championship improvements as well if u want.

I, for one, think this is an absolutely fabulous idea. In fact, coincidentally, it came to me this morning and was going to post the idea myself and then I saw this post. Providence, methinks. We have a similar promotion and relegation system in our inhouse competition in our guild and it works really well in some aspects. I think that it would work even better in these champs. A few things:

1) I believe the team relegated should keep their training points and even the maximum threshold on each skill so they can continue training and improving to that level. Some teams are just slower than other when it comes to training as they are less active. This accommodates them.
2) All bottom 3 get demoted. Rest as is.
3) Maybe have a bottom level that they can get relegated to - say 6 to 10 levels down.
4) Make that even smaller on the lower levels of the game (below lvl 15 or 20 for example), as it is much harder as a level 12 to beat someone 10 levels above you than it is for a level 22 for example, even if they are bad.

The quality of level in the championships at present is so poor that this would really make it more competitive for 3 main reasons:

1) Having teams (inactive or otherwise) from potentially several levels above you in your championships gives you a really nice target to have a go at if you are a top 1 (or top 3 player). I would really love it.
2) If you are a top 9 quality player, you are really gonna focus your efforts a bit to stay out of the relegation spots and therefore create more of a challenge for the top 3 players.
3) If you are a bottom 3 player, you are most likely either inactive or very bad. If you are very bad, you'll know it and if you don't want to stay bad, you'll look for a guild to try and help you improve and therefore fight to stay out of relegation spots or drop to a level you are more comfortable at - i.e. your actual playing level - creating competition for levels below you.

This would revolutionise an aspect of this game which is currently apathetic and generally woeful.

Brilliant idea! Developers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement this!

Wales. Guild: The Exiles.
12/02/18 19:36
Good idea, especially if guys retire
13/02/18 05:11
i think the developers really should take notice and at least think about doing this.
13/02/18 14:54
New Zealand All Blacks 16 :

i think the developers really should take notice and at least think about doing this.

I think it is just one person, the developer in chief!
13/02/18 16:40
What will happen with a level 1 player in the suggested demotion method?

Honestly I see as when not getting promoted (ie top 9) as being a demotion already. Positions 4 -9 is basically staying put and top 3 is being promoted. Just put together backwards but still there's demotion, promotion and staying put