Just an idea...

04/03/17 19:44
Instead of ranking guilds on fans, couldn't it now be done on heal kits numbers???
04/03/17 20:02
I like it, or on average ranking... For me anything other than fans
04/03/17 23:34
I like the idea, it shows activity but it doesnt show guild power.

How about this, you rank guilds on the ranking system therefor giving a meaning to the ranking system?
04/03/17 23:54
Liverpool RFCXV :

How about this, you rank guilds on the ranking system therefor giving a meaning to the ranking system?

The BMRS would like to formally apologize for a lack of rankings of late. New ranking will be posted in the next week hopefully.
05/03/17 00:08
Monks cover over to the dark side
05/03/17 01:16
Lol, you guys must be hurting if you want an 8 star team. I'm afraid if I join webb ellis then the mods will lose their minds for some reason, I cant think of the reason, but I'm sure they can.
05/03/17 01:35
Well your lots of fun , single minded, plus ive heard your getting a huge compensation package soon.
05/03/17 01:38
Hah, I can't even get what I asked for, an apology.
05/03/17 08:03
Black Monks :

Liverpool RFCXV :

The BMRS would like to formally apologize for a lack of rankings of late. New ranking will be posted in the next week hopefully.

I thought you'd retired????
05/03/17 12:08
El's Dynamos :

Black Monks :

Liverpool RFCXV :

I thought you'd retired????

That's what I heard, too!
So pipe down Monks!