It's an absolute disgrace - 1,000,000 RPs Transfers now!

28/01/17 13:15
I've now seen 2 x 1 million RP transfers in the level 35 AH.

What is going on? Why hasn't this blatant use of the rules been stopped and dealt with by the developers? Surely there must be a limit to the amount a player can be transferred for or even a limit to how many RPs a person can hold! There must be a rule about this SOMEWHERE.

I think it is DISGUSTING and a conspiracy that will ...... hang on a minute ..... one of the bids is on one of my players .... ah awkward ....

Over to you Bluemoaners and Caernarfon .... Happy to act as your speech writer for a reasonable fee (paid in RPs of course!)
28/01/17 13:36
It's something that needs to be looked at but hard to stop
28/01/17 13:40
Wizz that's bad alright, makes me want to quit and donate my millions lol ohh crap I already did, sorry moaners and Caernarfon but taff will be around for a while yet, and he didn't spend a dime for that million rc.
Hanging up the boots for good been great playing with and against the majority of the rugby managers, best of luck to all with a decent upgrade if and when it ever happens!!
28/01/17 15:08
Hey guys, thanks for shipping me those RP for supporting you all on here blindly. So excited to use my 500k new friends.
28/01/17 15:38
Black Monks :

Hey guys, thanks for shipping me those RP for supporting you all on here blindly. So excited to use my 500k new friends.

Not a problem BM - spend wisely or just do what we do - wait for Caernarfon or Bluemoaners to bid on a player and over bid them - regardless of whether you need the player or not

28/01/17 15:40
A.B.S :

Wizz that's bad alright, makes me want to quit and donate my millions lol ohh crap I already did, sorry moaners and Caernarfon but taff will be around for a while yet, and he didn't spend a dime for that million rc.
Hanging up the boots for good been great playing with and against the majority of the rugby managers, best of luck to all with a decent upgrade if and when it ever happens!!

Legend!
28/01/17 16:56
Hopefully see you back soon abs, sometimes we miss the needle that is rugby manager
28/01/17 19:59
...and you lot still not hiding it? Shame on you!

28/01/17 20:01
ABS- great player. Thanks for the many spankings. Go well.
29/01/17 00:31
Makes me wonder what im going to do with my 1.2million in recruiter coins that I didnt pay a cent for....