skill points

19/10/17 20:16
Hello everyone i'm struggling with learning where to allocate my skill points for all my players for the position they play can anyone help me with this so i can become more familiar as to where to place skill points.
19/10/17 21:12
Hi Marv the best place to ask that kinda of a question is in a guild as lots of teams are very secretive about how they train why they train in what they do. However if you would like to join my academy guild It's rebels i'm dark Destroyer which is my second home my main account was been the leader of world elite one of the top 20 guilds on the game . My main account is level 47 I spend time improving peoples game through strategies and settings I can make just about anyone who is willing to learn a good side and would be happy to help you should you want to join just play myself in rebels. I've transformed many an account one of the lads in World elite Kiwi has gone from being level 34 to level 42 under my guidance as we share info via email and messenger.

I'm dark destroyer if you' play me I can then find you to send you an invite as we have a few places should you wish to join and I'd be happy to teach you everything you need to know to compete and fly through a few leagues
20/10/17 08:15
Ashley I played your team and will remove from the guild that I’m currently in and will hope for an invite from you.
20/10/17 19:11
Hi I've just logged in the only friendly Dark Destroyer received is one from Bearclaws but it says it's in the cyrmu academy so I hope that's the one anyway I've sent my invite to Bearclaws hope to see you soon