Kawasaki

13/06/16 21:16
Thanks for that, but im not happy with the way things are going in this game ...too many good players quit or take a back seat and the admind are okay with it. I guess they make enough money from all the iranian members
13/06/16 23:17
I guess so too. I also meant to add earlier, but one of my frustrations is the ridiculousness of team formations and strategy; not wishing to pick up on your own, but as I see it you don't have a GK you tend to play a DM in goal - now tell me how on earth that represents 'real' footie! The game is flawed beyond belief, but there you go
14/06/16 07:04
Swans > congrats for winning the tittle
MkSpurs> why you leave all the time?
14/06/16 07:15
You are right mk, some things are ridiculous in this game and not realistic at all, but i just try to work with what the game offers. Hopefully the kamikaze tactics will be sorted soon though...they seem to work very well.

Also hope you continue to play!

Thanks PL ...i had a really good season
14/06/16 07:19
They gave the goalkeeper the magic power to pass the ball without being intercepted, they should do the same with defenders who are playing the long ball

They should also work on the no drible in the players strategy, because they keep dribling even when it is at 0%

And what about scoring goals ..you can have 10 shots at goal from inside the box but still not score ...

And so on