Newcomers excluded from GCs

08/08/18 22:50
Black Monks :

I can't tell you if he talks right, insults here and there are different, but he plays a way I like. Would love to have him on my side and hate to see him on the other.

Yep the guy is strong as an ox and about the same size!
09/08/18 09:59
Hull fc. Sean :

Who are you peanut butta.
Bloody no marks.
Blue would have let this slide.
This forum going soft

Hi Hull
I had intended to leave this thread to it's natural conclusion, but felt I had to respond.

I see we have crossed paths before (Thread - Career History) and have already proven to me that you are slow to assemble information from even the simplest of statements. So, how you've managed to fudge your way through this thread?

Maybe I'm slow too, because I don't 'get' the points you're making. So, could you explain yourself, plz.

Cheers.....
09/08/18 11:52
I'm not making any points. no mark
Whats the point in making any suggestions when there's no plan to further change the game..
09/08/18 11:52
Whats the point in making any suggestions when there's no plan to further change the game..
09/08/18 12:43
Hull fc. Sean :

Oh, I see. Again you seem to have a problem with reading. The main topic of these threads is 'Ideas'.
And you seem to have 'inside knowledge' - How do you know there's 'no plan' to change the game?
09/08/18 15:01
It's not just me with inside information..
It's hardly inside..
A developer is in a closed Facebook group and he's working in other games right now..
Question is. You have all these ideas but no inside information.
Do you even olay this game no mark?
09/08/18 15:08
*runs to the microwave to make some popcorn
09/08/18 15:18
Black Monks :

Or sticks head in it! (I mean myself)

Sean, you have already shown that I cannot trust what you read or retain. So, no more patches, then, eh?
I have a feeling you are young, so I'm not going to bother to respond to you anymore on this thread. Unless you 'prod' me.
Fini. (PLZ)
09/08/18 16:08
Peanut Butta :

Black Monks :

Or sticks head in it! (I mean myself)

Sean, you have already shown that I cannot trust what you read or retain. So, no more patches, then, eh?
I have a feeling you are young, so I'm not going to bother to respond to you anymore on this thread. Unless you 'prod' me.
Fini. (PLZ)

* Crunch

Hey Mom, someone on here says they aren't going to respond to someone bit they do that in a response, what does that mean?

IT MEANS YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE FORUMS, PUT THE CHEETOS DOWN AND GET A JOB!!!!!

09/08/18 16:59
Dear dear Mads,
Are you being serious? It looks like it. Maybe I'm a hypocrite? If I'm 'attacked'. I will 'defend'!
By the way, the Forum is available for ALL players not just who YOU chose.
Maybe you should take heed of some of your own 'advice'.