Tîm Cymru

30/10/16 00:32
we are still looking for those active welsh teams so come and play me nd i'll send the invite
06/11/16 17:55
we still want active welsh teams flying the flag we don't care how many fans u got at the moment we will help you build your fanbase along with your team all you need to be is active so weather your just starting or been playing a while just come and play the leader or right hand and we send you an invite
12/11/16 23:30
we are still looking for at least 2 active 2 welsh teams if you want to join us just play me and i'll send an invite
16/11/16 17:53
we are still looking for active welsh teams to come and join us i can take the easy option of inviting anyone but i just want to have the 1st all welsh guild in the top 20
16/11/16 19:24
Good luck Taffy with your mission you've done so well getting your guild where they are hopefully World elite will see your guild soon for a game. Hows Matt's muppetts doing he was once one of ours?
16/11/16 22:17
thxs ashley yes its alot more difficult restricting mysef to just welsh teams but really enjoying it yes matt a good reliable player now him from team wales but 1st met him from the rugby game theirs only a few guilds i won't send invites too if they got a welsh team in thats yours cos we need more guilds like it up there and of corse my original guild team wales which will is running now with the guys once again thxs for yr praise and yes i'm sure 1 day we will meet in a gc
17/11/16 20:48
Great to see matts doing well in the game he was once with us in World Elite which was UK Elite when he was briefly with us hence I asked It's to be admired how quick you built your tem up and to do it with one nation as well all welsh well done you cos that's tough now a days hence I changed the guild name to world elite as I wanted to attaract players all over the globe as long as they speak English I'm not overly fussed
17/11/16 22:27
well i did want to do it when i originally set up "TEAM WALES" but unfortunately wasn't enough welsh teams around then so i went down the other route got will on board then got a few more like red mancs;liverpool;man u 2;stu;max;t town just to mention a few and the rest is history as they say but i needed a change cos we got to the top and they are still there which is great considering all the money the Iranians are paying sublinit.. but when i left to start this guild up they did me the great honour of keeping the name of the guild and that means a great deal to me. so i can understand completely when another guild steals the name of my opinion the best guild that was ever on here so i can understand when will does what he does and i think that's y he left team wales a bit so he cud speak up a lot more which i think i prevented him doing a bit but now looking bk wish i didn't but i know he's enjoying him self but he like it when he's banned lol which works against the developers when they do that lol
17/11/16 22:35
yeah we've got a really good like team bonding with whales and his guild now seemingly how his and our guild are like the top two UK based guilds and don't think I've done too bad restoring what we lost when Goonerjohn , gareth and boney left then we had a few that went to lesser sides to get easier challenges as they no longer wanted to play Iranian teams but yeah whales is funny his posts are brilliant and PL given me some great advice would be great to get 3 UK based guilds in the top 20
17/11/16 23:04
what you sud do is join or fb group page if your on facebook share heals and other things on there tell tour guys bout it