THE BAR (3)

16/02/19 01:47
We have been picking up some excellent teams, thus we are down to 3-4 open spots. I’d suggest joining now, while it’s still possible. We are looking for higher level teams that want to compete with the best and learn from the best. The Bar and the pimps currently have 15 of the top 18 teams on the map. The Bar having 7 and the pimps having 8. A lot of these other guilds like to talk more than they like to play. If you read the forum, you probably know I don’t care for the pimps. However, I will say I don’t see them ever making any excuses about rebuilding and such, and you don’t see it from The Bar. However, I see leaders in other top guilds rebuilding and taking seasons off. That’s not what we are about at The Bar. We want to win and play, play hard. If you are interested in joining a guild that’s not afraid, let me know.
16/02/19 12:26
no your about talk talk talk and no results

I think you just like to talk to hear yourself..

you and pack just always talking.. Its like you just feel like you have to put other people down to make yourself feel special.. You just keep putting a target on your guild....
It's funny the way you think people feel about you and how they do..

worry about what you and you crew does.. not what other guilds do..
you sound like an old lady whos vibrator ran out of juice..
get on your vespa run down to walmart get you some AAA's and Stfu already

nobody cares what you think...

and for real folks do you want to be in a guild lead by this assclown.. just click on his name and look at all the BS he post..

read it and you will 100% be able to make that call....

if you do join him Bring him some AAA's maybe he will go back to being semi normal
16/02/19 14:19
Don’t take a little smack talk so seriously. It’s just a recruitment post. Lighten up a bit. It’s just a game.

16/02/19 15:41
Well stop putting down other guilds trying to make yourself look special..thor for real bro what's up with you? I used to look up to you .. you plan solid you give the tops a fight.. then 1 day you start going off on every top crew in the game.. it's like your trying to turnn people that respect you into enemies.. I got no hate for you or any of the bar.. truth is we are all trying to play catch-up with the pimps..... If I decide to take a season to build.. it's not because I'm scared.. it's because I know I need more $ to compeat. This is why we have a training guild.. we teach new players and we have a place to rehab...it's well planned.. you may not like or understand it. But that's ok.. it's not your team.. not your plan.. as for the brotherhood they know what I'm doing and why..
16/02/19 15:41
Well stop putting down other guilds trying to make yourself look special..thor for real bro what's up with you? I used to look up to you .. you plan solid you give the tops a fight.. then 1 day you start going off on every top crew in the game.. it's like your trying to turnn people that respect you into enemies.. I got no hate for you or any of the bar.. truth is we are all trying to play catch-up with the pimps..... If I decide to take a season to build.. it's not because I'm scared.. it's because I know I need more $ to compeat. This is why we have a training guild.. we teach new players and we have a place to rehab...it's well planned.. you may not like or understand it. But that's ok.. it's not your team.. not your plan.. as for the brotherhood they know what I'm doing and why..
17/02/19 01:21
I need some popcorn... this one is going to be fun.
17/02/19 01:28
From where I sit there bar just take those that get kicked else where. Thou. Football is war yes? All is fair in love and war. And hey if u knew the game like u claim ud realize how much potential there is in rebuilding ur team a lil. U clearly aren't #1 so why not rebuild or ur complacent chilling middle of the pack. If u ain't first ur last I'm either gunning for #1 or building to do so no in betweenss here. Idk if u know the game like u think u do. Seems evident at this point
17/02/19 10:04
Wow Randy, why did you have to bring my name into this? Have I ever said anything against you or your guild? No, cause that's not my style. Talk is talk, nothing more, I say settle it on the field. If you beat me, hey, cool, you were better than me...on this day, but this game isn't set in stone. On any given Sunday, any team can win. Who gets the ball last, who gets the TOs, it can go either way. I don't say much, just recruiter talk, but you can believe what I say. I say don't talk about it, be about it. I say those that talk about how bad they are usually ain't as bad as they think. When others talk about how good you are, that's when you can believe it. But hey, it's all good, I ain't mad at you, I know you threw my name out there because I'm one of the more prominent teams, been to #1 a few times, usually sitting in the top ten, but the Bar, we've got alot of strong teams, and alot more that are getting even stronger. Your guild has been around a long time, our guild is young yet, but watch out, we're gonna surprise some people, maybe you...
19/02/19 06:45
This guild was growing stronger everyday, but in any guild, you have to check egos at the door and be all about helping your brothers and helping the guild as a whole be the best possible. We had this for awhile, but something STUPID would be what started tearing us apart. A while back, we were discussing merger with a couple of different guilds. I played a big part of this, becoming the middle man, going back and forth with info on what everybody wanted. I in no way ever acted as a spy, and a couple of the guys started to think that's what I was doing. They both left, but I hold no ill feelings towards either of them, but when the true leader of the guild stepped forward saying he was pissed that I didn't relay the message sooner, that's the straw that broke me. Honestly, I was holding on by a very thin thread there anyways. I have a life, wife,and kids, sorry, but this game comes second. When I first came into this guild, redskins took me under his wing, mentoring me, teaching me things I had never learned before because no one took the time. Before he retired, we had a little bit of a misunderstanding, and he told me how he stood up for me because no one else had wanted me in the guild at first. Now he's gone, and I feel I overstayed my welcome. I wish you guys nothing but the best, but as long as y'all let things like what happened tonight go on, I don't feel y'all will be together long enough to complete your goals, but I hope you will...
19/02/19 07:10
Pack, for what it’s worth. You’ve never been anything other than an outstanding guildmate. I know you did absolutely nothing wrong. I also received a similar message. Anyways know there will always be an open spot for you at The Bar as long as I have any kinda of say in it, for however long that may be. Best of luck to you and hope to see you back some day.