Who won the holiday Turney?!

09/01/19 02:26
Killer clouds is curious. I'll try and stay more active on here as to be apart of the next one. Next run at top level I think is a full run. Both time I've hit top level were feeler runs. My 2nd place top level woulda been first except I tied Zeke because I was offline for my match with ducks. I'm coming back hungry boys hope y'all haven't retired
09/01/19 03:35
Str3fenkarl won the tournament I ran. let me know when you want to run one. I'll join.
09/01/19 05:21
Well preferrably I wait until I'm back top level so I can compete with those guys again. But if we get people I'm not gonna say no. Now that I see this I can see what outsiders would be ok with it. Maybe we set one in a month or so etching and let teams k ow ahead of time so everyone can focus in and play for something. Maybe it'll up the competition in the game for awhile. I've held 2 inter guild turneys in outsiders. I think both won by the Iceman. I never ran them while I was at the top. One I ran during a tank season cause I got bored
09/01/19 05:26
Been playing for years. Original starter of the original bout that action boss guild before we split to become 12th man. As that disbanded I landed with outsiders and now have a little bringing the bout that action boss guild back from the dead doing it right these time and teaching many along the way. Winning is fun and if we teach newbies and help them create super teams from the start they stay hooked
09/01/19 05:27
After playing for so long be cool to connect with the community more. What's left of it. Always stayed silient on here but we gotta keep this game Alive...
09/01/19 17:43
and that's why I have been active here and why I threw that holiday tournament. i love (and sometimes hate) this game and want to see more activity. haha.
10/01/19 00:34
I'll join if you start one up. Every tourney needs a punching bag Lol
25/01/19 20:58
I missed the last one because my wife made me stop playing the game. Lasted for about a week, just long enough for me to miss the tourney...but I'm down for the next...maybe I'll kiss more a$$ next time and actually be able to play...
26/01/19 00:22
so you got a new Wife?

lol

I got my wife back into playing..

saves time and no more guilt when i am watching a gc 1/2 the night lol
26/01/19 00:25
I floated that idea by her, she was none to interested...my wife is bi-polar depressive, so sometimes, it's like a roller coaster ride...