Skill o-line / d-line

29/11/18 15:23
It's right...?

D-Line ... Juke have no effect, because juke is only dodge with the ball and Not for a o-line block?

O-Line ... only block toughness and strength ... no antijuke because my team have the ball?

Right?

Sorry 4 my Bad english, i hope you van understand my question.

Have a nice Day.
KaiG
02/12/18 05:11
Strength is only for hurting players with the ball. Toughness only matters if you are carrying the ball. Juke for ball-carriers, Anti-juke to tackle ball carriers (vs. Juke). If you were in my guild I would tell you more
02/12/18 09:53
That is what the description tells us but is it true? those skills might effect different things as well. Think about it :0
02/12/18 22:48
They don't. But I'm only going on 2+ years experience.
03/12/18 00:19
str3fenkarl :

That is what the description tells us but is it true? those skills might effect different things as well. Think about it :0

LOl when I started .. long time ago I maxed a qb Str cause well it should make him throw faster/ longer... Then We found out how the stats all work and how very simply they are.. When people that have been playing this game for years try to help you out.. you may want to listen a bit... every point is priceless.. dont waste them my friend..

Oh and if your guild is not teaching you this or at least the basics you may want to start looking for a new one...

Hey Griff didnt you have a training guild at one point?

if you can get with Griff.. You want too do it my friend..

Best of luck! have fun! it's a game after all
03/12/18 21:16
I don't care much how long you guys are playing. At the end of the day I beat you anyways
03/12/18 21:18
Ah and take a look at my guild and you will see if I'm interested in joining any training guild... My friend
03/12/18 21:32
Randy, streifenkarl is a member of Pimps and is doing quite well, don't you think? We have our own training guild and that is where several of our players started, including Karl. We train our members how to get to the top if that's where they want to be and that includes applying the right attributes in their proper locations.

As someone who has played this game a long time (since it started), I can tell you there are a couple of attributes that do more than what they say. There are a lot of players who have been in this game a long time and still haven't figured that out but that is their problem. The Pimps have been quite successful and consistent by applying the same techniques and team building for every team.

Like you say, it's just a game. Have fun!
04/12/18 00:44
Ya i meant to quote the ORig poster not Streif

amd Zeke I agree with you you there are a few skills that do more then they tell you.. just as many do less lol..

even today i cant understand how str is used or not used in HB, QB oline, dline.. hell any pos..

It amazes me how many people I've recruited that make it too lev 40-50 and have no real idea how to build.. All I was saying was that a good guild will teach.. was not saying the pimps didnt.. like I said i just quoted a reply in place of the OP is all..

I do have too say.. It was a bunch of fun early on trying to sort all that at.. what skills do what.. Back then the devs would answer questions... and in truth thats where some of the info about how basic the skill were designed too be... The rest was trial and much error.. but discovery added much too the game IMO

Without the GCs and duel ranking i do think this game would have died out.. it's just fun trying to climb up both ranks.. fans and GCs.. GCs being the bigger of the 2 by far..

We forced a tie with the outsiders... we are getting there... lol

Have a blast! Be well!
04/12/18 01:46
[quote="Toptown"]
They don't. But I'm only going on 2+ years experience.
[/quote}

Toughness prevents injuries in all positions, with , or without the ball....That comes from 3 1/2 years on the Rugby version