Sports shop seems like a way to decrease your team not upgrade your team

18/03/17 09:03
Hi I've recently purchased the sports shop and since purchasing it I've gone from winning most of my games to struggle to score a point on anyone. i'm now getting smacked around silly in my championship every game ,I'm struggling to score point on anyone of any rating and you tell me that's an upgrade to my stats you must think i'm stupid or something. Fair play to the guys who have beaten me but I'm almost certain some of them wouldn't have done if i'd of not purchased the sports shop my latest defeat being to a guy 5 championships lower and over 20 stars lower in a friendly someone explain the point in this sports shop because other than my team failing apart I haven't seen the benefit of me spending 38 million to unlock a new plot of land to get it?
18/03/17 09:55
I've replied to you in another post on what the problem is, it's not the Sports Shop, it's not the game thats biased against you, it is a strategy issue.

Players change strategies and stats every season so if you don't adapt that will happen.
18/03/17 19:37
qBaLL the Horrible :

I've replied to you in another post on what the problem is, it's not the Sports Shop, it's not the game thats biased against you, it is a strategy issue.

Players change strategies and stats every season so if you don't adapt that will happen.

Consider the source, he's not gonna listen. We've all told him this at some point or another lol
19/03/17 01:18
Hey Ashley!

Are you Touchy Tigers? If so, we played a few games recently. I noticed that your defense reverts back to a base defense on third downs, which are the downs that I manage to score on you. If you change that, I imagine you'll do a lot better.

21/03/17 17:41
Thanks Dynasty I am touchy tigers i'm trying to learn the game but as I'm british I need experts such as yourself to help me out you have one hell of a team best team I've seen considering the rating of your side
21/03/17 21:14
Please, from what I've seen in the forums, you've been getting lessons for months and haven't listened.

Here's a lesson for you: Dynasty and I have ratings of 45, but they might as well be 90 because we've trained our players to play their positions. 'Murican football allows for endless subs, which means you need to specialize your players. Star ratings are just an average of all stats, which makes them misleading in this sport. Once I have the second strat building and sport shop, I'll be right there with him.
22/03/17 16:58
Yeah I've decided to call time Its not that I aint listened I just don't have the knowledge or understand the terms enough, no matter what I try it . For any of your guys that are champ 16 level theres some good players in the market with high training rates, Hopefully you will raise them better than what I could if you get any of the players.

good luck and farewell
22/03/17 17:02
but I still blame the sports shop for my collapse, from that moment on I don't think I ever won a game after that if I did it was lucky. Before I know I was never great but I wasn't that bad hence I got to where I did
22/03/17 17:29
if you get the sport shop and another player get it too. If he have better gear than you, it can give him the edge over your team. That also can be a reason
22/03/17 18:12
I'm not sure what to think of the sports shop. I've been somewhat curious about it as well since I don't even have one (my stadium is only level 14). I figured this would be the end of my time in the top 20 for sure, but that has not been the case. I also only have one strategy building at level 18 (again, my stadium is level 14), so it seems like I shouldn't be able to hang around up here as I am no doubt facing massive disadvantages without any sports shop or the second strategy building. But, as best as I can, my team seems to do as well (or not as well) as it always has against my usual familiar foes. It's hard for me to figure out why this is as I expected to fall back and just not be able to hang with people who are filled up on all level 3 gear (in addition to their second and sometimes third strategy buildings). That should be enough to stomp me into the ground on paper, but it seems very little has changed with my performance against other top 20 teams. The ones I was beating before I still beat and the ones I was not beating, I am still not beating. So, I don't know what to think as the bottom line is nothing has really changed for me with who I am playing and the outcome of the games since the sports shop came to be.