ALL IN FAVOUR OF BRINGING MB BACK, SIGN HERE :D

03/10/18 17:15
Now MB is gone we all have too much cash, right?? One simple solution, BRING BACK MB!!! I mean, I can't win without it
04/10/18 04:59
*Saruman* :

Now MB is gone we all have too much cash, right?? One simple solution, BRING BACK MB!!! I mean, I can't win without it

Lol man without mb’s better i started winning finally and at least less people will leave as mb caused many people to retire
04/10/18 15:17
Cash for recruiter coins, 1000 Cash 1 coin something like that can work, just the first thing that came to mind.... this is a strategy game MB takes away from that...
09/10/18 14:08
i'd rather cash for training
21/10/18 00:22
Click bait
21/10/18 14:46
for me just buy sports gear it's like a cheat in itself you dont have to be tacticaly good to play near the top you just have to be prepared to spend millions in sports shop thats all I do and it works more times than not but the proof is there it works i'm level 68 and i've comebck to the game after retiring once so could of been higher as well but thats how broken the game is really no skill to it just who can spend the most and who has what on at what point ,

Like sometimes I do really bad begining of season cos people pay millions for the gear day 1 and then come midway through I have all my gear and I just tend to start getting results all of a sudden so yeah want a good team get gear if you want a poor team dont get gear simples really.
24/10/18 20:28
i believe that Mbs should be scrapped at all levels ....... it has no real use, shews up your bucks and it is expensive. Also how does this relate to real rugby ....does it suppose to work like steroids YOU BE THE JUDGE

As Ashley says and i totally agree....with his full statement namely;

Like sometimes I do really bad begining of season cos people pay millions for the gear day 1 and then come midway through I have all my gear and I just tend to start getting results all of a sudden so yeah want a good team get gear if you want a poor team dont get gear simples really.
02/11/18 09:25
Leave it in the bin where it belongs. Game is much better since it was removed (albeit at higher levels). With sports shop gear you canbsee what your opponent has. MB was just a hidden cosh for Pronging people
02/11/18 09:25
Leave it in the bin where it belongs. Game is much better since it was removed (albeit at higher levels). With sports shop gear you canbsee what your opponent has. MB was just a hidden cosh for Pronging people
02/11/18 11:56
The real reason why it was removed - The 'top' Guilds did not want it used against them in GC's!