Retired due to Match Bonus

24/06/18 11:35
Good day RM

I have enjoyed your game but your lack of interest in removing MB from championships have forced me into retiring both my accounts.

I have spend thousands of Rands with you but you dont care... so now you will lose money because you allow a cheat = Match bonus to remove the fun out of this game.

When you remove MB myself and many others I know who actually buys your packages will return
24/06/18 14:41
i don't particularly like MB but it is far from cheating, why do so many players consider that cheating but are fine with sports shop and strat buildings? surely 3 upgraded strat buildings is a much bigger "cheat" than MB
24/06/18 16:04
I think gvg use of mb isn't far from cheating since it can only be used by one team per match. I don't like mb as a part of the game and I don't use it but I have the same ability to use it as my opponent other than gvg, so clearly not cheating. And if you say it's not realistic to the game therefore it is cheating then I say have fun watching your real life dot rugby matches.
24/06/18 17:57
To throw this into the ring....... but first I would like to add, I don't use MB and I don't like MB but........ why is it cheating? In all team sports in the real world, players get bonuses be it from points or goals scored or by winning games or cups or championships. I see it as this if the other team want to spend money then so be it.
24/06/18 18:04
Having more than one account is cheating though, and the purchasing of maxed out players is far more of an advantage than Match Bonus, so I can’t imagine Sweet Nitro will lose too much sleep over this guy hanging up his boots.
24/06/18 18:37
Using money to boost your crap strategy quality and handing you a win in a match is silly... "in real life" as you say... you cant pay players to become 5% better so that point is non sence. How is having 2 accounts cheating??? Playing 2 teams on different levels interacting with 2 different guilds... another stupid comment.

My point was merely this.... if you play and you cant beat your opponent dont go and use money to change that! Grow a pair of nuts, spend proper time training your players and create a winning strat!

But its clear to see, some guys have crap teams and strats and just hide behind mb statements... coz you cant actually create a real strat with real indvidual player qualities...
24/06/18 21:13
Mark MollMarkman1 :

Using money to boost your crap strategy quality and handing you a win in a match is silly... "in real life" as you say... you cant pay players to become 5% better so that point is non sence. How is having 2 accounts cheating??? Playing 2 teams on different levels interacting with 2 different guilds... another stupid comment.

My point was merely this.... if you play and you cant beat your opponent dont go and use money to change that! Grow a pair of nuts, spend proper time training your players and create a winning strat!

But its clear to see, some guys have crap teams and strats and just hide behind mb statements... coz you cant actually create a real strat with real indvidual player qualities...

Having two accounts is against the rules of this game as stated by sweet nitro when you create your account therefore = cheating as u are breaking the rules, using mb is in the rules of this game as it is Part of the game of Rugby manager therefore = not cheating

Most people don't like mb but as its a Part of the game especially at the top which is why alot of teams match fix to get away from the use of mb, mb wont Go away as once ur stadium is maxed u have nothing else other than sports gear to spend money on which is basically another form of mb
24/06/18 21:43
Mark what guild and team?
If you've spent 1000's of rand on the game then you should expect players to see this and use mb against you, particularly if they haven't spent on it. You are giving yourself an advantage with real money so why complain about others using pretend game money. I don't, it's part of the game, particularly the higher you get. You need to look at your opponents and work out if you think they'll be using it, if in doubt stick some on. It won't get withdrawn by nitro so you have to live with it.
24/06/18 22:19
@I need new socks.... multiple devices allows for multiple accounts so I cannot agree with you their man.

Anyways.... I hate mb and I can clearly see it doesnt matter.

So lets just leave it at that, we all have different point of views.
24/06/18 22:28
@Dreadlock - respect you as a player. I advanced from lvl1 to 60 in 21 seasons and getting there has made me realize that everyone at the top uses mb.

Ill give up my fight against MB! Ill learn to deal with it I guess